1. This forum section is to discuss the wiki. If you notice that anything is missing or wrong, please say so in the corresponding thread. Make sure that all of your posts are directly discussing the wiki or its content.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!
Dismiss Notice
Guest, help promote Brawl on NameMC!
Click the like button here to do so! Thank you.

Wiki Index

Discussion in 'Wiki Discussion' started by Brawl, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Brawl

Brawl Member

Wiki Index
    Welcome to the Brawl Wiki
    Brawl is a server group geared around different themes and ideas, such as: first person shooters, minigames, as well as classic concepts like survival multiplayer and PvP with kits. Our servers include MC-War, Call of Duty in Minecraft; MC-WarZ, DayZ in Minecraft; Minecraft Party, Mario Party in Minecraft; PvP Survival, classic survival with few game-changing plugins; and KitBrawl, a Kit PvP server.
    Main Pages
    Easily join Brawl's servers via the hub. Gun server based on Call of Duty. Zombie survival with guns. Inspired by DayZ. A variety of fun, fast-paced minigames.
    Saddle your horse, cowboy! An epic survival PvP experience. PvP with a variety of kits. A new type of build server.
    A builder's paradise! Objective PvP with classes. Fight to the death. Chat with other Brawlers.
    Report hackers and chat. Talk and chat with others

Other Useful Pages
    Report rule breakers Shop for membership & items Text based web chat
    Post ban appeals Post any purchase issues View Brawl's staff list
    View Brawl's bans Information regarding voting Check out the latest news
  2. Shawn_

Shawn_ Playing CTF since 2012 Lifetime MVP

3. chickenputty

chickenputty I'm the egg man! Owner

No one has taken a 220x220 screenshot.
  4. Shawn_

5. Daniellll

Daniellll Well-Known Member Build Team Wiki Team

6. RyGuy

RyGuy Party Mod Moderator

If I were to take a picture of a fight in-game, would you guys want it on any specific map? (CTF)
  7. xxMineSheepxx

xxMineSheepxx I break things Build Team Wiki Team

It's probably better if you take a person trying to capture the flag.
  8. Shawn_

I was trying to get a screenshot of someone stealing the flag last night, but I didn't like any of them. We might as well use that picture temporarily. I still dislike the fact that we still don't have a thumbnail even after CTF has been up for over six months.
  9. xxMineSheepxx

Hmmm, I can try taking one, and if it really doesn't work out, then we can use that.
  10. Shawn_

11. xxMineSheepxx

I'd like a wider shot of it, and probably without the hearts.
  12. GalaThundR

GalaThundR Build Member | Mcpvp Veteran Build Team Wiki Team Lifetime ELITE

How's this for a ctf thumbnail?
    [​IMG]
    (Resized)
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  13. xxMineSheepxx

Perfect.
    @Lord_Roke?
  14. Shawn_

I think this will be a better thumbnail for Minecraft Build.

[​IMG]

Edit: Resized
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  15. MrWaffleman

MrWaffleman The negligence of time's end is man's downfall

How about adding some shaders? ;)

Also, as for the CTF picture, try not to make it the flag in a specific map, you need to make it a thumbnail that is universal and applies to all maps. Considering if it's in a specific map, you can see things in the background, like grass, torches, and all.
  16. xxMineSheepxx

I'm sure capping the flag is pretty universal, it's pretty hard to get a shot of a person capping the flag. Capturing the flag is the objective of ctf, and thus why that image is a better thumbnail than the one right now. I mean the image has an excellent display of teamwork too ^^

With maps, I'm sure it's not possible to get a "universal map". It's pretty fitting too, because this map (including other versions of it) has been in several map waves, so it's big in CTF, and pretty liked.
  17. Baby_Bambee

Baby_Bambee New Member

everyday i want to play Brawl i really enjoyed it the first time i played, but now.... it wont let me join it says Not authenticated with Minecraft. what does that mean?
  18. Shawn_

Try reinstalling Minecraft. And also try a different forum for technical help next time.
  19. TheTitaniumTitan

TheTitaniumTitan Wild West Tank Wiki Team Lifetime MVP

Are you in 1.11? If so, use 1.8.9, that's usually the issue.
  20. Toki_12

Toki_12 Well known Toik Lifetime VIP

Try shaders when taking thumbnail pics