1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Build Contest VI: Halloween!

Discussion in 'Sponsored Events' started by GalaThundR, Oct 2, 2017.

1. GalaThundR

GalaThundR Build Mod | Mcpvp Veteran Build Team Wiki Team

Hello everybody! New month, new contest. Can you guess the theme of this one? Suprisingly, it's Halloween! October has finally rolled around and we can legally go around town covered in blood scaring little children! But why do that when you can participate in this build contest!

This month's contest theme is Halloween! The holiday of spooks and scares.

What are we looking for? We're looking to be spooked. Skeletons, haunted mansions, ghosts and ghouls, and whatever your twisted imaginations can imagine. Anything can be made creepy enough, just takes some elbow grease, and a few cobwebs and blood of course.

Enter to win some ghoulish prizes! Everybody has a chance to get their claws on one of these. If you do win one, make sure to check for razer blades first.

Prizes:
    Third place: 1 extra map and $10 to spend in the Brawl store.
    Second place: 2 extra maps and $15 to spend in the Brawl store.
    First place: 3 extra maps and $20 to spend in the Brawl store along with a special build contest winner medal!

[​IMG]

Connect to MinecraftBuild.com and type /create to make a map, then get building! If you've used up all your maps, feel free to ask me or any available staff member and we'll give you member perms on a flat map.

Once you’re done, head over to the Build Showcases subforum and post a thread using the application form below. Make sure to change your prefix to "Contest Entry"!

Format:
    >BUILD CONTEST VI ENTRY
    >Build Name:
    >Builder(s):
    >Map ID:
    >Pictures:

- You may work in a team of up to a maximum of 3 players, including you. Prizes will be split as equally as possible between teammates. Please also keep in mind that only the builders you mentioned in your application will receive a prize if your build is part of the top 3.

[​IMG]

• Plagiarism is not allowed; including copying other players’ builds from other worlds with WorldEdit.
    • Do not build anything that would be considered inappropriate or vulgar.
    • You may copy old creations that you have built previously. Keep in mind that anyone who helped out with them will only receive a prize if they are mentioned in your submission.
    • Build specific rules and general rules still apply.
    • You may enter only 1 submission for the contest.
    • You may not use schematic importing. Your contest entry must be made by you (and/or your team) on minecraftbuild.
    • You may not use external programs (such as worldpainter, mcedit, etc) to give yourself (and/or your team) an advantage over others. You must build your contest entry on minecraftbuild.
    [​IMG]

October 31st 23:00 UTC
    Timezones

All entries must be submitted HERE before the deadline. Please see the timezone converter to find out when the deadline is for you. All entries will be judged after the deadline. Winners will be announced a few days after the deadline.

[​IMG]

Here is where all the contestants will be listed. Once you submit your build for the contest, your map id and creator(s) name will be listed here. Feel free to visit other maps but make sure to leave if they ask you to do so. Report any signs of plagiarism to a staff member.

-
    -
    -

Remember that your builds will only be accepted if they're built on our build server: MinecraftBuild.com
    Use /play Build (1-3), or enter it through the hub to get started!

Have fun and good luck, and have a spooky scary Halloween!
    • Like Like x 8
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  2. Charlie_0014

Charlie_0014 Established Member

3. NateTheDerp

NateTheDerp Silver 2 in CS:GO

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Fordale

Fordale Friendly person since 1999 Build Team

Can't wait to see everything!! This one will be interesting... I'm ready for some gruesome statues. :mask::zombie::blackalien:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. 19kss

19kss muted for saying what did the fox say

OH WOW SO ORIGINAL ITS TOTALLY NOT THE SAME **** EVERY OCTOBER
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Still haven't received my BuIlD cOnTesT winner medal whomst, I never even got my 3 free maps from the last contest owo
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. GalaThundR

GalaThundR Build Mod | Mcpvp Veteran Build Team Wiki Team

That's strange. You should have received them the day the winners were announced. I'll get it fixed asap.
  8. NickManEA

NickManEA Well-Known Member

9. maniwo

maniwo Member

I didn´t get those maps, too... D:
    But I had my maps back from the "old time", so it´s not bad. ^^

Anyway i´m looking forward to this :D
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Mr_BlueSheep

Mr_BlueSheep Classified as Sheep since 2012

*Considers joining brawl to enter spooky competition*
    Btw gl to all contestants!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Admiral_Memesn

Admiral_Memesn Dank Memer Wiki Team

for this contest i made... banners!

[​IMG]

i know, they're terrifying
    • Creative Creative x 3
  12. Pyrotheum

Pyrotheum Well-Known Member Build Team

Not bad.

Very suprising theme indeed! Hope to see many submissions.
  13. blubfusion

blubfusion Member

world edit?
  14. Pyrotheum

Yes
  15. blubfusion

blubfusion Member

so is that a yes we can use world edit
  16. Pyrotheum

Yes you can, no schematics though