1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Dogealicious's sheriff application

Discussion in 'Sheriff Applications' started by Dogealicious, Nov 13, 2017.

?

Do you think that Dogealicious should become a sheriff?

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. No

25.0%
  1. Dogealicious

Dogealicious New Member

Brawl Wild West Sheriff Application:

Have you read over the Sheriff Handbook here? - Yes

What is your in-game name? - Dogealicious
    What time zone are you in? - Central Time Zone

How long have you been playing Wild West? - I have been playing wild west for about one year
    How active would you consider yourself? - I would consider myself very active, on weekends usually most of the day, and on weekdays I can get on for 2-3 hours a day.
    Why do you want to become a sheriff? -
    I want to become a sheriff because I've thought recently i'm not seeing a ton of sheriffs around being active to crack down on the unlawful people, and keeping the game interesting. I also want the sheriff rank because- this might seem typical- but I have always thought that the rank of sheriff was a great way to connect with the community, add another aspect of fun to the game and I think that I fit the bill for being a sheriff.
    Do you realize if you abuse any commands or privileges your rank will be taken away? - Yes, I realize that if I abuse any commands or privileges given by the sheriff rank, there will be consequences.

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.