1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Denied Dogealicious's sheriff application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Dogealicious, Nov 13, 2017.

?

Do you think that Dogealicious should become a sheriff?

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. No

25.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Dogealicious

Dogealicious New Member

Brawl Wild West Sheriff Application:

Have you read over the Sheriff Handbook here? - Yes

What is your in-game name? - Dogealicious
    What time zone are you in? - Central Time Zone

How long have you been playing Wild West? - I have been playing wild west for about one year
    How active would you consider yourself? - I would consider myself very active, on weekends usually most of the day, and on weekdays I can get on for 2-3 hours a day.
    Why do you want to become a sheriff? -
    I want to become a sheriff because I've thought recently i'm not seeing a ton of sheriffs around being active to crack down on the unlawful people, and keeping the game interesting. I also want the sheriff rank because- this might seem typical- but I have always thought that the rank of sheriff was a great way to connect with the community, add another aspect of fun to the game and I think that I fit the bill for being a sheriff.
    Do you realize if you abuse any commands or privileges your rank will be taken away? - Yes, I realize that if I abuse any commands or privileges given by the sheriff rank, there will be consequences.

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.
  2. Hitchens

Hitchens Well-Known Member

We have decided you are not ready to become sheriff, please work on becoming more active in game and staying mature in all situations.

Denied, please wait 2 weeks before reapplying.