1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

War 2.0 is ****ed up for 1 reason

Discussion in '**UPDATED** MC-War 2.0' started by jelledk2000, Nov 14, 2017.

1. jelledk2000

jelledk2000 Active Member

Hi,

We need a anti fly plugin. bye
    2 hackers here but no mods...

There are hackers coming with alts and VPNs flying so that isnt fun anymore to play...
  2. Sn4x5

Sn4x5 Ex WarZ Mod

Any Anticheat would need to be configured properly which is time consuming

xd
  3. SoCool21

SoCool21 Mod | Community, Apps & Marketing | War & CTF Ref

Yeah, we're trying to think of solutions for this. We tried implementing an anticheat a month ago or so and it kicked most people for flying at the end of each game and we're not all too sure why. Our custom anticheat would need to be configured properly (which, as Sn4x5 said, is time consuming) to work with gun gamemodes, as it was originally made for PvP gamemodes like KitBrawl or Raid.

There's usually mods on, but you were on at a bit of a weird time (1:45 PM UTC - EU mods would be at school/work, US mods would be asleep/wishing they were). An anticheat would hopefully fix this, but it'd take some time for us to get it right, as implementing one before didn't work well and decimated player counts while it was enabled. :{
  4. Lekosa1

Lekosa1 mineman Build Team Wiki Team

It was just if you were flying at the end of a game (ranked players).
  5. SoCool21

Almost certain that all ranks can fly. As such, most people got kicked.
  6. Sn4x5

Sn4x5 Ex WarZ Mod

it's not time consuming at all if you know what you're doing, I was being sarcastic lol
  7. jelledk2000

jelledk2000 Active Member

I get your statement and I am not pissed at anyone of the staff. But it's really annoying to have like 4 people flying around you, using killaura and win the game by using hacks. It's not fun to play on War with that kind of players.
  8. SoCool21

The admin who was in charge of anticheats no longer works here, as you know. Not to mention the anticheats we're using may just straight up not work on War 2.0 properly. Don't you think we'd have implemented an anticheat if it actually was easy?
  9. Sn4x5

Sn4x5 Ex WarZ Mod

Yea, that's exactly what I'm thinking.
    There's tons of Anticheats that work properly along the Game mechanics if done correctly, configuring NCP for example would probably work well if you just disable one or two checks and tweak Violations, same with Spartan, DAC, AAC etc. etc.
  10. ObamaTheReptile

ObamaTheReptile Well-Known Member

I mean, if the only problem before was kicking people when games ended, couldn't it be like toggled for a second at the problem moment so it wouldn't kick people? It's a workaround but it's not like it wouldn't work at all, if I understand the situation. Plus, if you didn't want to ever toggle it off, it could be a temporary solution until the real cause is identified and the error is fixed.
  11. R3W8

R3W8 Member

Na we don't need a antcheat we already have @Fista_Cupz
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Usp45

Usp45 Well-Known Member

lets just say i was zooming around the map literally on accident because of labymod
  13. ItzYaBoiDRONE

ItzYaBoiDRONE Legendary Player.

What happens when the war mods are asleep and no one can moderate war? Have you noticed that literally all the war mods are in EU and none in NA?
  14. Fista_Cupz

Fista_Cupz War MOD | Media (Managing, Media, Communication)

THATS BECAUSE ALL OF THE AMERICAN WAR MODS ARE IN-ACTIVE :OOO :/
  15. Pyrotheum

Pyrotheum Well-Known Member Build Team

Op is european
  16. Fista_Cupz

Fista_Cupz War MOD | Media (Managing, Media, Communication)

Yes
  17. pAggYDaRP

pAggYDaRP Well-Known Member

You think NA is bad, eh? Come livin' down under bro, where hackers are free to roam in Australia....
  18. R3W8

R3W8 Member

I wish I was in Europe lmao
  19. TreeSixtyNoScope

TreeSixtyNoScope Well-Known Member

The reason their anti cheat will never kick fly hackers because bullets do on and recoil is a thing, also some kill streaks make you fly. It is best to deal with it unless you want to be constantly kicked for fly.
  20. SoCool21