1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Necro Buff

Discussion in 'Capture the Flag' started by Matt_Skywalker30, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Matt_Skywalker30

Matt_Skywalker30 New Member

The necro class is in desperate need of a buff. The necro class is not meant for pvp it is meant for support. The problem is that it is too hard to get skeletons and blazes I think that you should get skeletons at a 3 kill streak and blazes at a 6 kill streak this will make them easier to get but still hard at the same time

Thanks ~ Matt_Skywalker30
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  2. Zycn

Zycn Member

I agree a lot with this post. Necro is not a very good kit when you compare it to other premium kits. It is a supposed to be a support kit with the mobs but they do not do much because of how weak they are. Why use necro when you can use Engineer (you get a turret, teleporter and regenerator). The mobs don't do much damage and necro is not very effective at melee range.

I kind of like what you are proposing but I think the mobs need a buff, like maybe they do significantly more damage so if they get a hit off, it is much more effective. Do you have any other ideas?
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. TheZombieKat

TheZombieKat CTFer since May 2012

Necro's mobs need a buff, and the AI needs some fixing. As of right now, the mobs don't deal much damage whatsoever. One big problem is that the AI is messed up. If a minion gets knocked in water it's stuck, and sometimes you'll see that a mob doesn't target a player when they get near enough. If those problems get fixed, and the minions themselves are buffed, I'd say Necro could be a viable class once again.
    • Agree Agree x 3