1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Denied Dojo's 2nd Sheriff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Xx_DojoChamp_xX, Jan 12, 2018.

?

Should I be a sheriff and help wild west?

Poll closed Feb 2, 2018.
  1. Yes

20.0%
  2. Maybe

40.0%
  3. No

60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Xx_DojoChamp_xX

Ratings:
    +0
    Brawl Wild West Sheriff Application:

Have you read over the Sheriff Handbook here? - yes eight times.

What is your in-game name? - Xx_DojoChamp_xX if I change my username I will let you guys know.
    What time zone are you in? - EST Eastern Standard Timezone

How long have you been playing Wild West? - About fourteen months not counting years.
    How active would you consider yourself? - I would say purely active I try to get a few hours a day if I get accepted I will do this most of my time and do shorter BedWars games so I can play this more often.
    Why do you want to become a sheriff? - a while ago I realized that there is barely and sheriffs online, so I started picturing myself as a sheriff and now I even dream about being a sheriff. Last time when I got denied I hoped to do better this time, so here I am trying to get a better sheriff application so I can do what is stuck in my head. I also will even arrest my own Auror team if they are robbing Conducters or doing any other big illegal thing. I do think that if I am a sheriff I will change wild west once and for all!

Do you realize if you abuse any commands or privileges your rank will be taken away? - Yes and I will never do anything like that. I will not give friends sheriff supplies or troll people will spectator mode or do any other stuff that sheriffs will get ranks taken away

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. Fuiji

Fuiji Member

Ratings:
    +20
    We have decided you are not ready to become sheriff, please work on becoming more active in game and staying mature in all situations.

Denied, please wait 2 weeks before reapplying.