1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Congratulations!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by _featherpaw_, Mar 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. _featherpaw_

_featherpaw_ Your friendly neighborhood kitten! :3

Ratings:
    +1,393
    As I haven't seen a thread about this yet, I wanted to congratulate our two newest admins (@Eil and @Miskey), as well as our newest dev (@redslime). All have deserved it for quite a while and it's exciting to see Brawl begin promoting staff members.

On that same note, no one has pointed out how great of a job Brawl is doing with the organization of tasks, including the promotion of staff. Months ago we had 1 admin managing 2 admins' jobs, about 4 smods, and a handful of mods that were working their butts off to help better Brawl. It's really exciting to come back and see Brawl rising from the ashes, so to say.

While I still think we have a long way to go, we're headed towards something brighter and I'm really looking forward to it. Congrats everyone! Let's make **** happen! ^-^

• Friendly x 9
    • Like x 4
    • Agree x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • ELITE Honor x 1
  2. Redorian

Redorian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73
    Noice staff team and they are doing some really great work AnD congrats to Eil and Miskey for the promotion

• Like Like x 2
  3. lnformative

lnformative Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +158
    Hallopiu got dev? Well deserved my guy. Trust me if anyone knows how to get **** done, it's @redslime, @Miskey, and @Eil

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. FlagRecovered

FlagRecovered Active Member

Ratings:
    +50
    I think there has been more recognition and congratulations for these promotions on discord rather than the forums but thank you for making this thread anyways. It’s a good way to concentrate all the support to one place.

I know I’ve already congratulated everyone personally but once again Congratulations guys! I also agree that this could potentially be the rising for brawl and CTF. (#devslime) :stuck_out_tongue:

• Friendly Friendly x 1