1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Shop update

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by CalledRainer, Aug 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. CalledRainer

CalledRainer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77
    I really like the shop system of Brawls Raid however i really like the feature of mcteams/critz where you can buy with a command. /buy (amount) (item) (max price) this makes it a lot easier to bux pots recraft etc in midfight or boats to follow noobs who jump into water in iron fights

2. Jeenss

Jeenss Ex-Raid Mod

Ratings:
    +88
    Are you suggesting adding this system in addition to the current shop system, or are you suggesting removing Brawl's system?

3. CoCaptainBlue

CoCaptainBlue Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28
    would you not have both? /buy and /shop where you ca click in itesm you want?

4. Jeenss

Jeenss Ex-Raid Mod

Ratings:
    +88
    Drainer is suggesting a system where you could type "/Buy 1 dirt 0.1" and instantly get the dirt, without clicking items in the shop.

5. xGhale

xGhale That one HG player

Ratings:
    +1,338
    You wouldn't be able to see prices easily, and could easily end up over-paying for an item (just think of Flurk's Louis Vuitton leather pants or whatever)

6. Carnotauros

Carnotauros Raid's Mod & Assistant Media Manager

Ratings:
    +458
    Discord:
    Leon#9397
    I think that you don't really understand what he means (or you are and I am wrong, in that case, my bad).

This would be an alternative to the regular shop where you can just quickly buy the cheapest thing on the market. I.e. /buy 4 speed2 0.5.

Would be a nice addition along with the /price command that I suggested a while ago, +1.

7. CoCaptainBlue

Ratings:
    +28
    if so it was already suggested. the /buy idea where it automatically buys the items.

but if this idea was to be added it would mean u can see prices unlike the normal method and you wouldnt be able to browse as easily..

it also seems less interresting if any new oplayers where to ever join. i fell liek both methods have to be used

8. CalledRainer

Ratings:
    +77
    This should be additional as an alternative. As i said i really like ghe shop system rn as you have a good overview how much is left and you can also sell enchanted goods in the shop (Not possible on teams) However it would be very convenient to pretype a command like /buy 1 strp2 0.5 so you are faster if you have to repot in fights or follow someone with a boat or shoot a noob with snowballs who is stacking up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. CoCaptainBlue

Ratings:
    +28
    What if it auto buys the cheapest instead of you having to put a price? That could be more efficent

10. Carnotauros

Carnotauros Raid's Mod & Assistant Media Manager

Ratings:
    +458
    Discord:
    Leon#9397
    Could have both tbh:
    • /buy [amount] [item] - Allows you to buy the cheapest item
    • /buy [amount] [item] [price] - Allows you to buy the cheapest item, but not if it's higher than the maximum price you entered.

11. CalledRainer

Ratings:
    +77
    @Eil for the spam problem you mentioned there should be a time (5 sec) you have to wait untill you can execute the same command again ,however not for different ones ( buying speed and strenght pots within 5 secs) OR: Just dont make buying soup possible with this command so players cant spam refill