1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Striders pee vee pee guide

Discussion in 'Archive' started by alleging, Mar 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. alleging

alleging Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +173
    Hey guys Strider here I'm gonna basically give you a quick (probably not) guide on pvp since people were asking me how I get kills (jk I'm not famous)

1. Circle strafe: basically what you wanna do is when you get the first two hits of your combo, try holding a and w OR d and w and keep left clicking.

Stimpy strafe: So this is a strafe Stimpy uses. So when you get the first two hits rapidly press A and D and keep left clicking

My custom strafe: In this strafe you have to keep block hitting for KB. Then when the opponent can't hit you press A for 2 seconds and then press D for 2 seconds and repeat.

I hope this helps :grinning:

2. Jaemzs

Jaemzs Ex-Build Team Member

Ratings:
    +171
    #First. I would suggest adding the logic of pee v pee. WEAR. ARMORR FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. :grinning:

3. x38

x38 Active Member

Ratings:
    +26
    Add this,
    4. Jitter: Jitter click, click the mouse as fast as you can to get lots of easy combos.
    5. Dubstep Combo: Dubstep combo, keep tapping the sprint key to get little combos here and there.
    6. Crits: When a player is refilling make sure to hit them with some crits.