1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

[Revamped] CTF Teams | Free Agent List

Discussion in 'Teams' started by wintergreen3, Jan 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. wintergreen3

wintergreen3 Delta Force Leader | CTF Archer

Ratings:
    +1,056
    Hello, CTFers! In order to help both new players looking to join a CTF team and team reps who need new recruits, we're creating a list of currently teamless players who're looking to join CTF teams. Being on this list will not guarantee that you're accepted into a team, as that's up to the discretion of the players who run them, but it should make you a lot more visible to them. In order to be added to the list, all you need to do is fill out the application below:

Free Agent Applications

Username:
    Timezone:
    Date of Application:
    Other Relevant Information:
    @wintergreen3 (Please leave this tag so that I see your application.)

Username: andrewdavid475
    Timezone: EST
    Date of Application: 1/27/2019
    Other Relevant Information: I play ninja, medic, and assassin

Username: CrossBoone
    Date of Application: January 24, 2019
    Other Relevant Information: I just started playing again after a reasonable hiatus. Decided to come back and get more involved in ctf again.

play soldier heavy ninja assassin archer (mainly defense)

discord: CrossBoone#5650

past teams: deception h2yl revenant and mooshies (2013 mcpvp)

https://www.brawl.com/players/CrossBoone

Username: crrme
    Timezone: EST (UTC -5)
    Date of Application: 3/28/19
    I can talk and communicate through discord. I am crrme#4104
    I usually play assassin, ninja, archer, or pyro. I am almost always defending and recovering. I do have a decent number of captures but I do not usually go for them. I am usually considered one of the better assassins out there, I have come up with some tricks that usually work on players of all skill levels.
    I have been playing for many years, with a short break. I have never been on a formal team before but I enjoy playing in ppms so I think it might be fun to play on a team. I love playing on brawl CTF since it is so fun and there is always another goal to reach for. I play very often so feel free to talk to me in game. I am looking for a friendly team that calls during matches and works together. Please take me into consideration if you are looking for new members.
    https://www.brawl.com/players/crrme

Username: Derpy_Jazz
    Timezone: GMT+11 (IM AUSTRALIAN OK)
    Date of Application:
    31st October (SPOOKY)
    Other Relevant Information: Hey guys, it's Derpy_Jazz back again with another application! I was a former leader of Majestic and Water Taste(never forget). I prefer to play defense, but can play offense if needed. I own all the classes except fashionista and I have been here too long. plsloveme:happy:
    Discord: Derpy_Jazz#1198

Username: ducklingg
    Timezone: UTC/GMT -6:00 (CST)
    Date of Application: 21 May 2019
    Discord/Skype: Discord - ducklingg#3312 Skype - I do have Skype but I almost never use it.
    Other Relevant Information: I am fourteen years old and I have been playing CTF on this server for quite a long time, although I did take an extremely long break of about two years and I have just started getting back into the game ever since I started watching some of the CTF Spotlight Matches on Youtube. I first joined in around 2015 and I usually play archer, assassin, ninja, and occasionally medic/soldier. I also used to main soldier, but back then, I had no idea what ninja capping was, so I never did it. I don't go for captures, but I do try my best to support the flag carrier and I cam also recov.

I usually play defense ninja, recov assassin, and archer. I also play supporting soldier or medic, depending on the map and I may also play heavy at times. I know my stats are trash but I really hope that this team will give me an opportunity to improve a lot and get to the level many people who are on a team are. I used to play on this server a ton, but for some reason they reset, so now I'm starting over. The only premium classes I own are ninja and assassin, but I'm saving up credits to maybe get another class. I am also in school and going to be in high school soon, so I might not be able to be active all weekdays or weekends, but I'll try my best to create some free time for this if I do join this team.

My reason for making this application is that I really want to improve at this game and hopefully have more fun during it because during some matches, the other team is really good and that really forces me to work harder and improve. I also want to improve my ability to work with a team and actually play on a team where we all have a common goal and work towards it since I have never been on any CTF team before.

Username: fallout1541
    Timezone: PST/EST (Currently in College so I move around)
    Other Relevant Information: I've been playing CTF for a few years. I used to play when the server ip was originally mcctf.com. I play mainly midfield archer, and defensive ninja and medic.

NewUsername: Gerbilplaysmc
    Timezone: GMT
    COMMS: Discord, will get teamspeak/Skype set up if accepted
    Other Relevant Information: I'm 17 and am a very experienced archer, good at holding people off our cappers and wearing down sword classes I am also a decent heavy/chemist but I am almost always an archer, except Fridays when I do random classes for fun

NewUsername: _Junely
    Timezone: GMT+1 (up for matches until 5pm EST)
    Date of Application: November 6th, 2018
    - Got a team history starting with ADV, INSG, Defy, Anni and TJ,
    - currently mercenary for TJ, Anni, NNY,
    - can play basically anything except Pyro(Defense)/ Medic(Offense),
    - can talk in calls
    - Discord is Felix#9519 .
    - Primary focuses: Friendly team enviroment and making new friends

Username: _Pai
    Timezone: CST
    Date of Application: 1/20/19
    Other Relevant Information: Heavy, Soldier, Assassin
    https://www.brawl.com/players/_Pai
    _Pai#9874 discord, can talk
    past teams Search and Destroy, The Jailors

Username: XLVIII
    Timezone: UTC-5
    Date of Application: June 12
    Other Relevant Information: I've played on Brawl since around 6-7 years ago (I swapped from my old account- which I pawned off to a friend), so I'd like to think that I've acquired a bit of knowledge. I prefer playing heavy or assassin, but am open to learning and using other kits. My attendance might sometimes be poor because I am a leader of a competitive team for another server. However, would love to finally make the jump from casual to competitive :smile:
    Skype- live:stillfallingangel4
    Discord (preferred)- laurout#8796

Username: Illuminxti.
    Timezone: EST.
    Date of Application: 2/3/18 (mm/dd/yy)
    Other: I admit I’m rather new to CTF, I’ve only got about 20 hours played, though that’s why am here, no? I mainly play defence / recon ninja and assassin, though sometimes I’ll go soldier if the team needs a cap. I’d consider myself a fair pvper, and good at parkour. I do online school from home, so I can be online at pretty much any time of the day. My Discord is Illuminxti#4445 if you need to contact me.

Username: kittenlovers
    Timezone: UTC -5
    Other Relevant Information: On top of having a broad range of knowledge on CTF (2 years worth), I also possess higher PVP skills. Although there are many people who claim to have above average PVP skills, few have the stats to prove it. I possess 540 kills on kitbrawl (All of these kills were acquired in a week and a half). I main Soldier, can second heavy. On top of this I occasionally play with friends, which has trained me to double or team with other teammates.

Username: MapleCakez
    Timezone: GMT -7
    Date of Application: 09/13/17
    Other Relevant Information: I play, Soldier, Mage, Elf, Archer & Ninja. I normal play mid-offence, I have learned o overcome any obsticale from my years in Football. I like to plan or rush in. I'm a good distraction for stealing the flag (people natural kill me first). I am open to changing class's mid game if needed.
    Member/Merc: Member

Username: MartGames
    Timezone: UTC +2
    Date of Application: 05-08-2018
    Other Relevant Information: Right now I'm a heavy main. This is because I love how simple it is yet it's also very good, and I normally don't play CTF (heck I haven't played CTF for like 4 years, the reason being is that I'm a Mc-War player). But CTF has caught my interest again and I won't be leaving anytime soon. I own all classes except Elf and Fashionista. If I want I can master all the classes that I have because I'm a fast learner, but I'd rather stick to heavy/medic/assassin for now. I play defence because that's what I'm good at apparently, while I'm known for playing offense on Mc-War. I can play offense or offer support if needed and stealing the flag shouldn't be a problem as long as I have a medic at my side. I'm very good at tracing people with my crosshair. Probably because I've kept the same sensitivity for the past 5 years. And my cps (clicks per second) is 9.5. Those things are a deadly combination in close combat. Oh and if you're wondering if I'm an alt because of my K/D, I'm not.
    (I've never been part of a CTF Team)
    Stats: https://www.brawl.com/players/MartGames
    Discord: StrikeZero#4497

NewUsername: MoistMayonnaise
    Timezone: Central
    Date of Application:
    November 7th, 2018
    - https://www.brawl.com/players/MoistMayonnaise
    - Thought I would come back to the ctf team scene and play again
    - No mic atm
    - Weekends might be taken at times
    - MoistMayonnaise#1585 My discord
    -
    Never been a merc

Username: Ryan91914
    Date of Application: 8/2/17
    Other Relevant Information: I mainly play archer but I'll also go soldier every once and a while to try and cap. I used to play on the old server a long time ago but I took a break and I've been playing again for a few days now and feel pretty good about my skills. I'm still familiar with most of the maps, so I know good spots to shoot from for support wherever it is needed. I've played hundreds of games, and have thousands of kills, and I think I'd be a good addition to any team. Also, I'm 17 and I'd be 100% okay to communicate via teamspeak, discord (Ryan91914#1138), or any other methods.
    Games Played: 412

Archer Kills: 3417
    Archer Deaths: 1200
    Archer Kill-Death Ratio: 2.84
    Archer Caps: 2
    Archer Recovers: 11

Username: super_mii2
    Timezone: SGT
    Date of Application: 3rd of march 2018
    Other Relevant Information: I only play engi/assassin and I'm only looking for merc to spread my engi religion

Username: Wateros (Previously known as MajesticCowz)
    Discord: Wateros
    Relevant Information: I am turning 14 soon. I mostly play Ninja and Archer. I do not own Elf and Engineer. For offense, I usually play Ninja, Archer, Chemist, Assassin (to clear out opposing teams flagroom), and Soldier. For defense, I usually play Ninja, Medic, Heavy, Dwarf, Assassin, and Soldier. I believe I am a overall decent player, sometimes have bad ktd, but usually my kills are twice, or close to twice as much as my deaths. I preform well on Blackout, Dragon Valley I, Beaver Creek I, and a hand full of other maps. I really hope a team leader/merc, etc. Takes consideration into my application. Also, I speak Hungarian (fluent), French (I have been taking it in school for 3 years), some German, and litttle Dutch. I have been playing CTF since early 2013. Finally, I am on CTF (school days) 1-3 hours. This obviously depends on the amount of homework I get. And on the weekends, most likely 5-6 hours per day.

Username: xBassyFish
    TimeZone: PST USA
    DOP: 8/15/17 Discord: Cebaz#2769 I Can Only Play On Weekends For USA ORI:I can Archer Soldier Medic Ninja And Kinda Chemist And Great Assassin in MAIN Soldier Archer Medic

Username: xxMineSheepxx
    Timezone: GMT+8
    Date of Application: March 4th
    Other Relevant Information: i just want a team to chill and occasionally play matches but mostly chill

Username: xPurest
    Timezone: Mountain Standard
    Other Relevant Information: AKA PurestTalents, defensive assassin & ninja, soldier & ninja cap. Former TFW member.

Username: zao
    Timezone: PST
    Discord: tyler#8895 (I use discord more often)
    Date of Application: 11/22/2017
    Other Relevant Information: I found this server through a website and I main archer for a competitive league on another server. Im pretty new to this sooo. Im good at long range and decent at archer duels.

A few pointers about the application:

• If you change your username while on this list, don't ask me to update it. Your spot on the list will still link to your forum account.
      • Please list your timezone as "GMT/UTC +/- (a number)" for convenience. For reference, Eastern Standard Time (EST) is UTC -5, and Central European Time (CET) is UTC +1.
      • While "Other Relevant Information" was left vague on purpose, useful information to include would be along the lines of how much experience you have with the gamemode, which classes you tend to play, and so on.
      • Teams often use non-forum messaging/voice services, such as Skype and Discord, to communicate. Having an account for such platforms is not required to join a CTF team, but many leaders & reps will ask for it.
      • Please put the date of your application in the according slot. This helps me know how long you've been on the list.

List of Current Free Agents

A few pointers about the list:

• If you join a team while on this list, please let me know by either posting in this thread or sending me a forum PM so I can remove you.
      • For reps / leaders / other team members involved in recruitment: To avoid too much clutter on the thread, please keep recruiting messages directed at players off this thread. Forum PMs/conversations are a good alternative.

That should cover just about everything. If you have any further questions, feel free to message me (@wintergreen3) or @b0squet. Happy Capping!

- The CTF Team Committee

Credit to @November for reviving the idea.
    Credit to @b0squet for formatting this thread.

• Like x 21
    • Winner x 4
    • Useful x 2
    • Friendly x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Mod Honor x 1
    #1 wintergreen3, Jan 8, 2016
    Last edited: May 28, 2019
  2. Nakatago

Nakatago Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +234
  3. England_

England_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77
    Omg thank you so much i have been waiting for something like this to finally come out ! :grinning:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ring0ff1re

ring0ff1re Member

Ratings:
    +17
    This is smart. It should be stickied.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Chopo

Chopo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,103
    I've been waiting for something like this.
    Username: Chopo
    Timezone: CST (UTC -6, I believe)
    Other Relevant Information: I guess we'll go down the basics. I started playing CTF in 2012, took a break from it and didn't really play it actively again until the merge. I primarily main a supportive/offensive medic, while switching classes to recover or defend when needed. My premium classes consist of pyro, ninja and elf. I consider myself decent, but I definitely have some weaknesses that a team could help me out in. :wink: And yes, I have Skype/TS.
    pls notice me somejuan

6. Daveeeeeeeee

Daveeeeeeeee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +775
    And when it was me who actually talked to matt about this, doesn't matter. So glad this is back though.

Username: sportyman56
    Timezone: GMT
    Other Relevant Information: I've had experiences with teams, some have been good some bad. But I'm mainly looking for an active team that calls and has fun a lot.

• Funny Funny x 1
    #6 Daveeeeeeeee, Jan 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  7. ASAP_Quan

ASAP_Quan Active Member

Ratings:
    +28
    o rip

8. Deppuccino

Deppuccino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +331
    This is going to be really usefull to everyone, I can feel it.

9. FreeJames

FreeJames Sup'

Ratings:
    +286
    Finally I don't have to check every roster to see if someone is on a team or not. You guys have made my life so much easier <3.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Plautius

Plautius Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +179
    Pin this imo

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Admiral_Munson

Admiral_Munson Dank Memer

Ratings:
    +2,094
    Username: Is that a serious question?
    Timezone: UTC-6
    Other Relevant Information: Hi I'm Admiral_Munson. I'm 18 years old, I suck at CTF, I was an original member of the Red Flaggers (TRF), and I like dank memes. That enough information for ya NSA? THINK YOU CAN GET MORE INFO OUTTA ME? I WILL NEVER REVEAL MY VICTORIA'S SECRET!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • ELITE Honor ELITE Honor x 1
  12. CrossBoone

CrossBoone enjoy life

Ratings:
    +138
    Username:CrossBoone
    TimeZone:Eastern Time Zone
    Relevant information:I'm 14 and my main class is assassin. I have been playing for 3 years and was a member of the Mooshies before the group was disbanded. School really affects the time that I can play so I will be online about 4 days a week. P.S. No lifer on weekends..
    Communication:nun:open_mouth:

13. Nakatago

Nakatago Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +234
    It's highly recommended you create a skype account because teams communicate over skype a great amount.

14. CrossBoone

CrossBoone enjoy life

Ratings:
    +138
    K Thanks I'll probaly create it this week if i can!❤️

15. Katmorder_

Katmorder_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +106
    #15 Katmorder_, Jan 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  16. wintergreen3

wintergreen3 Delta Force Leader | CTF Archer

Ratings:
    +1,056
    Yep, updating it now, sorry. I was having trouble editing it the other day and making it save. Thanks though!

17. CrossBoone

CrossBoone enjoy life

Ratings:
    +138
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Winneon

Winneon Member

Ratings:
    +45
    Username: Winneon
    Timezone: UTC/GMT -6:00 (Central Standard Time)
    Skype Name: jalordaserpent7
    I'm a rather old CTF player, starting out back in 2012, playing on MCPvP. I had horrible framerate back then, so I only played whenever I felt like dealing with the consequences of poor framerate. I used to main Pyro, but I've gotten used to other classes since then (since I'm now out of practice from Pyro). I had a 1-2 year break, and came back to CTF around 3 months ago. I have a much, much higher framerate than I used to now (200-300fps), which allows me to use some classes that require quick reaction time (Ninja & Assassin).

I currently main Medic for capping, Ninja for capping/defense, and Assassin for defense/recovering. I may play the odd Soldier depending on the map (Beaver Creek and similar maps). My KD ratio is utter trash because I generally focus on capping rather than killing other players. I'm also not the best in PvP, but I consider myself much better than the average player.

I myself have always considered CTF to be a fun, FFA kind of thing. I've never worked too great with groups, but lately I've been trying to improve on that. Due to my efforts to work with a group better, I've decided to give CTF Teams a shot. I don't know how long I will last on a team, but I at least would like to try to experience group collaboration on official terms. I go to school online, so I have a lot more free time for a Junior in High School. I do use Skype, and I have it open whenever my computer is on (which is usually during the afternoon to late night). Thank you for reading this application, and have a fantastic 2016! ^^

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #18 Winneon, Jan 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  19. ExtremeEvoboost

ExtremeEvoboost CTF Media Man
    Media Team

Ratings:
    +197
    Username: Latios_anti_hax
    Skypename: perditio-thaumnios
    Relatively decent in every class, except archer. Or elf. My Main classes for Regular are Enginub (yes I realize that is banned >: ( ) Mage, and Heavy. I'll normally switch into medic than chemist though If I see the flag carrier is not buffed. I'm only on on weekends (including fridays) but otherwise I'd rather be a merc.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Proterozoic

Proterozoic Wiki Team is a Semi-Staff Rank

Ratings:
    +917
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1