1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Denied 21strikerz's Wild West Sheriff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by DevanMC, Mar 29, 2016.

?

Do you think 21strikerz should be a sheriff?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. DevanMC

DevanMC Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Brawl Wild West Sheriff Application:

Have you read over the Sheriff Handbook here? - I have read over the handbook many times.

What is your in-game name? - 21strikerz
    What time zone are you in? - CST

How long have you been playing Wild West? - I started playing 2 or 3 days after it was released to the public.
    How active would you consider yourself? - I play for a few hours each day, and try to play a lot more during the weekend.
    Why do you want to become a sheriff? - Recently, I have been growing quite tired with the illegal community, and would like to move to the opposite side to try and deal with them in a different way. I would really love to see what it is like to be a sheriff, as I discriminated against them before.

Do you realize if you abuse any commands or privileges your rank will be taken away? - Yes, I fully understand my privileges and know they will be removed if I abuse them.

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. Lord_Roke

Lord_Roke Forums Watchdog

Ratings:
    +3,156
    Please play more in order to get more experienced at the game.
    Denied.