1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Denied ReverseAnnie's fixed sheriff application request

Discussion in 'Denied' started by ReverseAnnie, Apr 3, 2016.

?

Should ReverseAnnie become sheriff

1. Yes

70.6%
  2. No

29.4%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. ReverseAnnie

ReverseAnnie Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Brawl Wild West Sheriff Application:

Have you read over the Sheriff Handbook here? - Yes, i fully read and understand the rules of the sheriff.

What is your in-game name? - ReverseAnnie
    What time zone are you in? - Eastern Time Zone (EST)

How long have you been playing Wild West? - i have been playing Wild West for about one and a half weeks now and enjoy the server a lot.
    How active would you consider yourself? - I consider myself very active and contactable at any time during the day. i play for at least 4/5 hours a day.
    Why do you want to become a sheriff? - i want to become sheriff because i have had my full experience in the criminal ways, i feel like i would enjoy this type of style of gameplay better.

Do you realize if you abuse any commands or privileges your rank will be taken away? -
    Yes i fully understand this, if you are a sheriff you have more powers than others if you dont use these fairly your privileges should be taken away instantly.

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

#1 ReverseAnnie, Apr 3, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  2. Lord_Roke

Lord_Roke Forums Watchdog

Ratings:
    +3,155
    Please play more in order to get more experienced at the game.
    Denied.