1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Ryze Clan (OLD)

Discussion in 'Clans' started by SpookyBen4, Feb 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. SpookyBen4

SpookyBen4 Mc-War MOD | Profile Pic by Hexivoid

Ratings:
    +180
    ACCEPTED!
    I will invite you next time I see you in
    game.

2. daddason

daddason Member

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN:grinning:addason
    Timezone: USA Ohio
    Favorite Gamemode: ffa (I like this game mode because its fast playing and helps with your reaction.
    What is your favorite loadout? Dragouv w/ 5/7 grenade and blindness 2x
    How do you play? (aggressive, defensive)? I can be aggressive at times where I Go out and quick scope people or be defensive and find a spot to camp and shoot enemies that come.
    Why do you want to be in Ryze? I'm looking for a clan that is not falling apart and has it under control. I want to help out in clan wars and be a good clan mate! (also I would like to be in a clan that my friends are in (like this one))
    Discord (Name#Tag): sorry I can not get discord

3. SpookyBen4

Ratings:
    +180
    As I've said in game, you do not meet the clan requirements and I have told you many times that I wouldn't invite you, despite how much you asked me. Please take this into account, as I said I'd like to see your KDR above 1.5 before I accept you. As you still haven't reached this, Denied for now. Feel free to try to apply once you meet the requirements.

4. daddason

daddason Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It doesn't say 1.5 kdr in the requirements!? it says no set kdr

5. SpookyBen4

Ratings:
    +180
    No, there is no set KDR requirements but I had told you that I’d like to see your KDR reach 1.5 before accepted.