1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

What do you guys even do anymore?

Discussion in 'MC-WarZ' started by IamDeathwing, Jun 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. IamDeathwing

IamDeathwing Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +62
    Since I ust to play warZ all the time years ago, after that time I have gotten married, am having a kid, and two jobs, and going to college. So life is yeah... WBU Guys what ya been up 2

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Usp45

Usp45 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +993
    lol what

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • MVP Honor MVP Honor x 1
  3. Admiral_Munson

Admiral_Munson Dank Memer

Ratings:
    +2,108
    does your wife also know you're a ddos'ing hacker? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. SoCool21

SoCool21 7 Year McPvPer

Ratings:
    +2,369
    Well today my boss called me "The Machine" in reference to how much I drink and I just found out Big Shaq released a new song so my life's pretty good

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. xGhale

xGhale HG‘s Doom guy

Ratings:
    +1,368
    Big Shaq hits us all with a good new song, I found some old HG event clips, good alcohol, not too hot at the moment (weather, that is), generally good (except for the no PC part)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. IamDeathwing

IamDeathwing Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +62
    M8 that was like 3/4yrs ago lmao and yeeee buddy well we're both huge gaming nerds so we know all about that ****.

You da Machine friend and I see u like fallout, see the new trailer for the new game?

7. SoCool21

SoCool21 7 Year McPvPer

Ratings:
    +2,369
    Yeah, and watched it at E3. Looks incredible, but I hope they don't stop making "traditional" Fallout games

8. Atum

Atum Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +58
    I can still remember the first time I got on warz years ago.... I was so confused as to how a shovel could throw snowballs that killed people. I made many friends and acquaintances through this server and hate to see that it has declined so far, though nothing lasts forever. As for what I do nowadays, I live with my girlfriend of 5 years (We actually started dating about 4 months after i first started player warz) and work full time as a supervisor at a zoo. I know you likely picture me working with animals and such after saying I work at a zoo, but alas my job is working with the people. My free time no longer consists of hoping on my PC when I return home and try to find a team that is on warz. I no longer obtain full diamond then loose full diamond, rinse and repeat throughout the day. I now mainly play non-competitive games on playstation4 such as Fallout 4, Crash Bandicoot, and the occasional Overwatch

• Like Like x 1
  9. Carsonn

Carsonn #1 WarZ Looter NA/EU/AU/AS/SA/AF

Ratings:
    +463
    Discord:
    Carsonn#0161
    So you're going by "IamDeathwing" now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's George from Secondary School. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Becca the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive an Audi R8. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic.

• Agree Agree x 2