1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Away Away-ish

Discussion in 'Away' started by Charlie_0014, Jun 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Charlie_0014

    Charlie_0014 Build's Mod

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2016
    Messages:
    731
    Ratings:
    +170
    I will be inactive from 6/28/18 - 7/29/18. I will be doing this program called the Ulster Project, which will take up 90% percent of my time and the other 10% I'll probably be sleeping. The Ulster Project is an exchange program where 14-15 year olds go to the U.S. from Northern Ireland for a month, (this year June 28-July 28) and it is in place to help the protestant and Catholic populations of Northern Ireland get along, read more here. That lasts from the evening of June 28 to July 28, at which point I will be on an overnight train trip: July 28-29. Then on July 28, I will be headed on an overnight trip.

    So, when might I be on? For the first week, at least, none to minimal everywhere, the organizers don't want participants using mobile devices. I'll try to check in every once in awhile during the month but don't expect much. I may be in-game some to show off or play a gamemode with the person staying with me.

    Note: Not resigning because I still have a large interest in being on the staff team and my activity should be high again once this ends.
     
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  2. xGhale

    xGhale HG‘s Doom guy

    Joined:
    May 18, 2015
    Messages:
    2,884
    Ratings:
    +1,344
  3. Hexivoid

    Hexivoid Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2017
    Messages:
    222
    Ratings:
    +35
    So are you one of the people in the cover photo on the site you sent? :thinking:
     
  4. Charlie_0014

    Charlie_0014 Build's Mod

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2016
    Messages:
    731
    Ratings:
    +170
    No
     
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Collector

    Collector War MOD / https://discord.gg/afTbkg8

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2014
    Messages:
    597
    Ratings:
    +242
    Discord:
    Collector#8849
    Lul, Northern Ireland isn't as good the the Republic ;>
     
  6. Charlie_0014

    Charlie_0014 Build's Mod

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2016
    Messages:
    731
    Ratings:
    +170
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...