1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Bring Back Wild West!!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by TheMegaBreakfast, Nov 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. TheMegaBreakfast

Ratings:
    +4
    I left for a few months from the server. I decide to come back to enjoy my favorite game mode, Wild West. But when I return I do not see it anywhere! I ask the community and they all told me it was deleted! I was in shock when hearing this. And every time I see a player in the lobby they wonder the same thing. We want wild west back! Not some revamp of it, The wild west we know and love!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. cheesycarson

cheesycarson New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I created an account just to say I'm in the same boat as this guy here! I joined the server today after maybe a year of not having played for a long time only to find my favorite wild west is nowhere to be found. Please bring it back!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. TheMegaBreakfast

Ratings:
    +4
    We do want wild west back!

• Agree Agree x 1