1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

2018 Rewind

Discussion in 'Build Showcases' started by xxMineSheepxx, Dec 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. xxMineSheepxx

xxMineSheepxx Staff and Build Team Manager
    Build Team Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +531
    hi guys, happy new year! well not yet, it's almost the end of 2018 - it's over in roughly 2 hours for me !! soo here's the perfect opportunity to reflect on what builds this year. Build-wise it's been a pretty slow year, I barely built anything other than a couple large projects, but my building skills and technique improved drastically by engaging in these large projects. Most notably, is my "effects of poaching" build, which I am personally most proud of. Of course, looking back, the coloring could've been more interesting and the shapes could've been more dynamic, but hey, it's good for the first time making a proper large-scale structure with VoxelSniper. Soo yea, here are some pictures of the stuff I'm proud of this year!

Terrain:
    Click to view imgur album!

These are three of some terrain work this year - they can all be found on /map 412430

Organics:
    These are all what's been posted before, nothing new xD
    This happened - thanks to @loicvdb for making and editing the video and the entire timelapse:

Disclaimer: This wasn't built this year

Rhino build:
    Click to view imgur album!

Even got a feature on minecraft.net :^)

Anyway, yea that's pretty much it. I didn't do much this year outside of stuff for Brawll, but hey, I improved a lot so that's great too cx That's all, have a great new year, hopefully 2019 will give me some more time to build more ;p

• Like Like x 7
    • Mod Honor Mod Honor x 2
    • ELITE Honor ELITE Honor x 1
  2. muslim_vin

muslim_vin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +141
    i am glad you took my advice with the sediment lines i love this

• Friendly Friendly x 1