1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Is WarZ still active?

Discussion in 'MC-WarZ' started by ByVerza, Apr 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. ByVerza

ByVerza Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not sure why I'm asking this, but I used to be a long time dedicated member and played the first map before you knew where to go and there was a huge icey boat area. Anyways a while back I created a hacked client called ExternaL I had only released it for users to be caught up in some huge type of hack wave or some sort, it shot out a command when you would join the Mc-Warz server and I hoped someone would notice it in the console or something. I just really wanted to know, if WarZ was still active in some way maybe some timezone or something I miss it even after so many years away from Minecraft.

2. tchuckraider

tchuckraider Brawler

Ratings:
    +541
    it is, different server though.

3. Jager

Jager Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +134
    ghrtgrged