1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Complete Pod - MC-War Map Submission

Discussion in 'Maps Submissions' started by LemonTheCake, Apr 27, 2019.

?

Pod for MC-War?

1. Yas +1

100.0%
  2. Nay -1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. LemonTheCake

LemonTheCake Active Member

Ratings:
    +32
    Pod - MC-War Map Submission
    Really proud of this project I've been working on for a while! This map is based off the map Pod from bo2, which, granted, I have never played, but working off videos and pictures I think I managed to recreate it pretty accurately. There are some details I added which are my own, not from the actual map, but I think they just add to it. Also all the building was done by me except for background help from @Ice_Bear1 before I insisted I do the terrain myself...:sweat_smile:
    Credits to my sources:

http://unofficialcallofduty.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/map-callouts-bo2-pod.jpg

Anyways, I've worked really hard on this map so I hope y'all enjoy, feel free to give feedback I'd love to hear what everyone thinks. I give you Pod!
    Map ID: 424114
    Gamemodes: CTF, TDM, KC, FFA, GG, DOM, DEMO, OITC (ffa spawns not included)

Click to view imgur album!

Special thanks to @Ice_Bear1 for his feedback and help with this map <3
    Also to @Prouddyyy for advice on how to make sure this map meets war standards, also getting some cars in there because I can't do vehicles for the life of me
    Aaaand thanks to @Celezian for getting me a neat van to put in there
    Tiny thanks to @LonelyLemon for distracting me entertaining me and motivating me to keep working on this project ^3^

• Like Like x 2
    • Mod Honor Mod Honor x 1
    #1 LemonTheCake, Apr 27, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
  2. LonelyLemon

LonelyLemon Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Glad I could help

• Friendly Friendly x 1