1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

The WarZ of the new era

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by TRIDENT_OLIVE, May 29, 2019.

1. TRIDENT_OLIVE

TRIDENT_OLIVE Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello! My name is SqintPepsi and I have been playing warz since 2014. I have seen many changes to not only the server brawl, but the warz experience and gameplay. Sadly, warz does not have an active community or presence on the internet. That’s ok,but today I am pitching my ideas to the forums. The only concept I am pitching however is a new warz game mode. I’m not sure what I would like to call it,but I feel like nameless or not, I should voice out my idea. The main goal of this new game mode is to improve the sense of community on warz. With this new game mode, teams would be preferred, kinda like server 1 on warz, but on the same map (server 3). The one thing I would REALLY focus on is trading outlets. There would be one trading area, at a specific point. North west of the prison. The reason why I chose that area is because there are 3 spawning spots very close to the trading outlet. If building a new area seems like it would be confusing to new players, the wooden village/city in the grasslands is another great spot. Of course, this trading outlet would have to be a safe zone. The process would not only be trading, but selling. This idea is the concept of a currency in warz. It would work just like any other economy. Example: If I have $50 (not real money just the warz currency) and I am talking to someone who has a diamond helmet that I would want, I would give him the $50 in exchange for his diamond helmet. As we know, each player has their own way of playing the game. This system helps players get gear they prefer and trade it with gear they do not prefer, to someone who does prefer it. The last thing I would like to suggest is the tweak of a certain item. Nowadays with grappling hooks and launch pads players can go fly around shooting at their target and it makes it very hard for the target to aim/shoot. My suggestion is pretty simple. My suggestion is to make the launch pad seem more like a launch pad rather than just a trampoline. I guess what I’m trying to say is that the launch pad should go higher, therefore the grappler can’t reach and the target has a chance of countering back. Thank you for reading my messy forum post. <3 (the picture is the server 3 map and the little black dot is where the trading outlet would be located)

Attached Files: