1. Applicants, do not ask staff to read your application, you will be denied.
    If the server that you wish to apply for does not have a prefix option, do not apply for it.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Necromancer51572 Raid Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Necromancer51572, Oct 9, 2019.

?

Would you like to see Necromancer be a member of the Raid staff team?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    68.8%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  1. Necromancer51572

Necromancer51572 Team Pork

Ratings:
    +2
    Brawl Junior Moderator Application

Read over this thread: http://www.brawl.com/threads/14752/
    If you do not meet the requirements (active, helpful, must have Discord, etc) do not apply yet; it will be an auto deny.

What is your in-game name? -

Necromancer51572

Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? -

Yes

How old are you? - 21
    What time zone are you in? - EST
    Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? -

No, I am only fluent in English.

What is your experience and knowledge of Brawl? -

I have played McPvP since early 2012, starting on HG and slowly moving toward Raid (formerly Main, Elite, and Badger), starting on Elite. I quickly migrated to Main for the faster paced, hardcore experience. I know everything about the gamemode.
    What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? -

I was a mod on SoupsMC for the initial releases.
    Why do you want to become a moderator on Brawl? -

I see a lot of issues and wish to be a part of the change, to help shape the future of the server, to ensure the Raid server moves in the right direction for future growth without destroying the gamemode, and to ensure a level playing field for all players.

Have you ever used a hacked client before? -

Never have. I was once accused of xray on McTeams, and after explaining my tracking methods and having a thorough PC check by the head staff (lasted over an hour) I was found to be cleaner than a whistle.

Have you ever been punished (banned, kicked, muted, etc) legitimately on a public Minecraft server? If so, why? -

No worthwhile punishments, just the occasional 'oops' once in a blue moon.

What do you consider your greatest strength? -

I am very confident when talking to new people, and enjoy hearing others' points of view, regardless of the context. This will be beneficial for receiving accurate player feedback from players that aren't as 'loud' per say, and these can be the players who are most active and crucial to the server.

What do you consider your greatest weakness? -

In terms of moderating, I am a college student, meaning that my schedule changes so much it blows my mind. I will be able to commit a good bit of time to Brawl both in game and in discussions with staff regarding future plans, however the actual times I am free will be quite erratic.

Which Brawl server(s) are you most active on? -

I am almost exclusive to Raid, because this has been the server that I most enjoyed growing up. Though it is now Brawl instead of McPvP, I still see potential to be some version of what McPvP Main used to be, given the right changes.

How many Brawl staff applications have you made in the past? -

I have never applied for staff in the past on Brawl, mostly because I have never played Brawl until just recently. This is due to me being a former McPvP player.

What is the date of the last application you submitted? - N/A
    Do you have Discord?

Yes, and the majority of the Raid-focused staff members have contacted me on Discord at some point or another. My current Discord is Sean123#8879

Anything else you would like to state? -

I just want to say that my goal as a staff member is to ensure that Raid goes in the right direction in the future.

Additionally, I would like to say that one of my other main goals as a staff member will be to revive tracking in the raid community. This will include tracking tutorials, possibly 1 on 1 lessons, general guidelines, Build maps, and possibly some sort of events for practice.

EDIT: Added a section to the additional comments at the end.

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

#1 Necromancer51572, Oct 9, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
  2. Ritzy

Ritzy WarZ Staff Member - #LetsDoIt

Ratings:
    +552
    Discord:
    Ritzy#3610
    Hello, I like your application and agree that Raid could definitely do with a revamp!

What would you do to change the server from the way it is now?