1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Holiday Themed Classes

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Bath_Maintenance, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Bath_Maintenance

Bath_Maintenance Active Member

Ratings:
    +46
    So i thought since there was holiday themed maps, we could have Holiday Themed Classes, these classes are exclusive only during the specific Holiday. like the month of December we could have a Santa Class and for Halloween we could have like a Ghost or something, Valentines day on February we could have Cupid or something. the classes don't have to be a defensive or offensive classes, they could just be fun to play classes. This is just a thought. and i hope it could happen some day.

• Like Like x 6
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • MVP Honor MVP Honor x 2
    • ELITE Honor ELITE Honor x 1
  2. PV__nRT

PV__nRT Active Member

Ratings:
    +50
    "/y for free yeti class!"

All jokes aside, that's really cool! It'd take some development, but I'd definitely love to see it happen. If we have the time and development tools, maybe we can fix old necro and make that a Halloween class? Or from the other end, we could just have them be objectively bad cosmetic classes, like fashionista but for seasonal events. That's a little less interesting but still more than we have now!

If the classes have real gameplay value, it would be a great way to incentivize playing during an event (even for more hardcore pro gamer players). You could even get the class for free in a giveaway or contest, if you're lucky. I'm going to start brewing up ideas for seasonal classes, if any Brawl staff want to slide into my GD's (Google Docs). Or DM's, I guess. I just can't promise to take off my medic armor and role-play as a ninja for you. I think that was disabled a while ago.

If it isn't abundantly clear, I'm 100% on board with this idea. If I weren't such a coward I'd tag staff members to get them to notice. I want this thread to blow up. This is amazing. Easily the coolest idea we've had since being able to import and export schematics to and from the Build server. Have the highest honor I can give you, Sir Bath of.. Bath: MVP Honor.

3. Cardonation

Cardonation CTF JMOD | Elf

Ratings:
    +321
  4. PV__nRT

PV__nRT Active Member

Ratings:
    +50
  5. Ringwrather

Ringwrather Member

Ratings:
    +3
    +1 from me but this could take a long time to code and some players may not like the game to change just for a holiday

6. PV__nRT

PV__nRT Active Member

Ratings:
    +50
    Just another note that in very many cases (not really with Cardona's Cyro idea, since that's just a seasonal pyro rework), I'd love to see the classes become available for purchase during seasonal periods but perhaps remain available for use at other times. Maybe during the seasonal period, they cost less (with the probable exception of initial release)?