1. Applicants, do not ask staff to read your application, you will be denied.
    If the server that you wish to apply for does not have a prefix option, do not apply for it.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Tchuckraider's jmod application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by tchuckraider, Nov 25, 2019.

?

Do you think tchuckraider deserves to be a Junior Moderator

1. Yes (+1)

66.7%
  2. Undecided (+/- 0)

13.3%
  3. No (-1)

20.0%
  1. tchuckraider

tchuckraider Brawler

Ratings:
    +565
    Read over this thread: https://www.brawl.com/threads/14752/
    If you do not meet the requirements (active, helpful, must have Discord, etc) do not apply yet; it will be an auto deny.

What is your in-game name? - tchuckraider
    Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? - Yes.

How old are you? - I am 18 years old.
    What time zone are you in? - EST
    Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? - I can speak a slight amount of german, but my native language is English.

What is your experience and knowledge of Brawl? - After being banned off of a server known as SimplyCrafted, my friend found a server known as Mc-War. I quickly became infatuated with Mc-War and joined the forums. I became fascinated with the community within the forums and Mc-war while it was not as filled with rage as it is today. I quickly joined a few clans and brought more and more friends onto the server. I eventually met some friends on mc-war that pulled me into a new universe of McBrawl. WarZ. While playing WarZ at first I was a whitename and while I was dead on all, I would go back to SimplyCrafted which I had recently appealed my ban on. The factions server I once loved had deteriorated into a simple 5 faction server that was simply... boring. So I went back to Mc-WarZ and played Mc-War occasionally. After reaching level 90 on Mc-War I decided it was time to quit due to my friends getting bored of it and eventually quitting minecraft. I took a small break of about 1 month to hang out with my friends. I came back eventually and played Mc-WarZ full time. I played for several months with friends from school, and several in game friends. One of them was named ehvahn who inspired me to try to become a mod because of his great moderating skills, after he was demoted we won more fights due to him not having to answer questions, which is one of the many responsibilities that is required as a moderator, but I understand this and would prefer to moderate rather than to play. I love helping new players find their ways up to better towns, giving them compasses, guns, and showing them the Wiki, which I edit, and helping them overall learn to play the game. After playing warz up until it's end I have enjoyed playing it and I have, more recently, started playing Mc-War alongside WarZ 2.0. I love the new community of WarZ considering how new player friendly it is and how there are so many new players joining and staying, my only problem with it is the fact that no moderators really play that often. I also used to be a mod.
    What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? - I owned my own small vanilla server in which 4-5 people were on at a time, but I have also moderated a few very small legacy WarZ Practice servers, which are all now discontinued. I also was a mod on WarZ.
    Why do you want to become a moderator on Brawl? - I want to be able to make sure toxicity stays out of the new WarZ and make sure that more new players are being helped along with more of the new players staying because of a lack of hackers.

Have you ever used a hacked client before? - Yes. I was banned temporarily on Brawl before the ban reset. This was due to my idiocy using xray, and Ritzy screensharing me, finding that I used it.
    Have you ever been punished (banned, kicked, muted, etc) legitimately on a public Minecraft server? If so, why? - I have been banned on Brawl for Xray, along with punished in the past for consistently displaying immature and toxic behavior that I have had resolved for quite some time now.

What do you consider your greatest strength? - My greatest strength is my willingness to help people, like certain old mods I will sacrifice fights to answer people's questions about the server, but I do not think this should be a "strength", in my mind it should be a requirement.
    What do you consider your greatest weakness? - My activity would be my greatest weakness. During the school year my activity will still be decent, but it will be much less than usual due to my having a job along with multiple AP courses, but my activity will still be satisfactory.
    Which Brawl server(s) are you most active on? - Mc-WarZ.

How many Brawl staff applications have you made in the past? - 13
    What is the date of the last application you submitted? - September 14th 2019
    Do you have Discord? - Yes

Anything else you would like to state? - I would love to be able to help Brawl make WarZ the juggernaut of a server that it once was by keeping the community clean and honest. Thank you for reading my Application. I have learned from my past mistakes as a mod on WarZ, and I believe that I would be successful this time around.

If your application is accepted, you will move on to an interview on Discord.

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. Ritzy

Ritzy MC-WarZ Manager

Ratings:
    +560
    Discord:
    Ritzy#3610
    Hi Tchuck,

Your situation is very similar to Jay's in where you have been demoted in the past for abusing powers, I talked to you about this when I first came back and believe you're past it now but I still feel you have stuff to prove.

In-game: +0
    Forums: +1
    Discord: +0 (Post some questionable stuff)
    Application: +1

Same question as Jay got though, what would you bring to the staff team?

Got to give it +0 as of now. Will update eventually.

#2 Ritzy, Nov 26, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
  3. tchuckraider

tchuckraider Brawler

Ratings:
    +565
    When I was demoted, I messaged most of my ideas for progressing WarZ to Socool, as he wanted to better the gamemode. I want to become staff so that I can work towards enacting those ideas, help the community have more fun, and make the game enjoyable and accessible to newcomers. Basically, I want to make WarZ more enjoyable by updating the map and adding my ideas to the line of discussion.

4. xxMineSheepxx

xxMineSheepxx Staff and Build Team Manager
    Build Team Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +557
    There has been some concerns raised about your maturity, pertaining the fact that you have acted rudely in calls towards certain players, and made fun of players ingame (such as calling people "retarded"). What do you have to say about this?

5. tchuckraider

tchuckraider Brawler

Ratings:
    +565
    I honestly have no recollection of calling people retarded in game. Concerning being rude in calls, I'm pretty sarcastic a lot of the time and I assume people in private calls with me understand that.

6. chickenputty

chickenputty License & registration?

Ratings:
    +5,392
    Discord:
    Putty#9999
    Signature is broken -1

7. tchuckraider

tchuckraider Brawler

Ratings:
    +565
    In my professional opinion, this shows experience and dedication. I have played brawl.com since its infancy! My signature is broken, but I leave it broken to remind myself of all of the comrades of whom we have lost to jobs and education! I have committed myself to fixing Brawl, whether it take the rest of my life or not, and until Brawl is soaring in the sky like it once did; I will not fix my signature.

8. chickenputty

chickenputty License & registration?

Ratings:
    +5,392
    Discord:
    Putty#9999
    I am looking for someone who puts their all into every aspect of their life. Your broken signature reflects an individual who doesn't care what others think about you. Our staff need to perform to the upmost effect and an incomplete profile reflects greatly on that. A broken signature can reflect these inconsistencies in a person's performance. How can someone fix Brawl when they are leaving an unfixed portion on their profile. That is why my negative, or shall I say, minus one stands.

9. tchuckraider

tchuckraider Brawler

Ratings:
    +565
    I am sorry for my transgressions sir, for the greater portion of my life I have neglected my signature. I never realized how detrimental this was to my reputation on this holy server, brawl.com, but now that I realize the importance of having an updated signature - I have improved. I believe that this new signature will add a punch to my words, and will help allow me to guide Brawl to salvation!

10. Ritzy

Ritzy MC-WarZ Manager

Ratings:
    +560
    Discord:
    Ritzy#3610
    Hello,

Something else I have noticed is that you were ridealonged for teaming with an alt of My_credentials on 2019-10-09. I understand this can sometimes be difficult to catch before hand but can you explain this as it seems a bit careless?

11. tchuckraider

tchuckraider Brawler

Ratings:
    +565
    I was told by the player that he was given permission to play while his unban was being processed, it made sense to me because it had been over 6 months since the player's perm ban. Also, I was good friends with the player so I assumed he was telling the truth.