1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Intro Meet the Staff Team 2020!

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by Ritzy, Feb 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Ritzy

Ritzy WarZ Manager

Ratings:
    +581
    Discord:
    Ritzy#3610
    [​IMG]

Meet the Staff Team of 2020

Sup Brawlers,

Welcome to the Official Brawl Meet the Staff Team thread. As a team we thought it'd be a good idea to release one of these again to give you guys more of an insight on who we are and what we do individually. This is your chance to find out a bit more about us when we’re not warning, kicking or banning rule breakers :wink:. We hope you all enjoy getting to know us a bit better. So, kick your feet up and have fun reading our bios!

[​IMG]
    @chickenputty - Server Owner
    "After purchasing Minecraft in 2010, I became friends with the founding developer of Brawl, orange451, on another server community. After losing contact, I later found his gun plugin on Bukkit which lead me to the “test” server that it was on – MC-War. That day I was given Moderator (with minutes of playtime) and vanished for a while. Fast forward, I came back and was introduced to Chap and begun applying myself anywhere possible. I become WarZ Mod on 3/10/2013, WarZ Admin on 4/7/2013, global Admin soon after, and later became lead of operations “Owner” around December of 2016 (after resigning in November from my study abroad hiatus).

I started at Brawl when I was 16 years old and am now 23 years old. There have been a lot of memories here; I’m sure you can all say the same. I’ve learned and matured a lot on this community, and it has become a basis of who I am today. I’ll be graduating with a Computer Science degree this May 2020 and will be continuing in the field. Before getting into Minecraft 10 years ago and connecting with everyone, I can’t say for certain what I would be doing today.

If this wasn’t enough about me:
    Name origin: https://www.brawl.com/threads/2758/page-4#post-32355
    Introduction: https://www.brawl.com/threads/4301/
    3 year anniversary: https://www.brawl.com/threads/56805/
    Outro: https://www.brawl.com/threads/62497/
    Back as Owner: https://www.brawl.com/threads/63366/ "

Last Updated: 15/02/2020

[​IMG]
    @Eil - Permanent & IP Ban Manager
    Coming Soon...

@Lord_Roke
    - Forums, Protocol & General Brawl Manager
    "Well, 5 years after the last thread of this kind, the idea was recycled, so I guess I have to write another intro. Hi, I am Roke. I have been around Brawl and on the staff team for far too long and done just about everything at some point - my focus was mostly on staff protocol, the forums and working on new game modes though. In my time here, I was given my own religion (thanks @randomcitizen1), someone wrote a very explicit fanfiction about me, I was shipped with half of the staff team and Chuck Norris jokes were adapted for me. So give me your worst, I have seen it all at this point. I guess my approach to moderation can best be summarized with a quote from Putty: “Roke is very german. You break the rules, you get the punishment. No ifs or buts.”.

In real life, I just completed my Bachelor studies in Business and Informations Systems Engineering and am now headed for a Master in cybersecurity. Besides this, some of my interest are epic music, fantasy and scifi books and strategy games.

Feel free to contact me for poignant sarcasm."

@Miskey - Social Media Manager
    "Hey, I'm Miskey! I've been playing minecraft for 9 years, and CTF for just over 8. I've owned and ran Annihilation, a capture the flag team, for about 7 of those years. I have a passion for both Management and Social Media, and I work for both an Esports Org and a Tier 2 Overwatch team in these positions. Working for these teams is some of the most fun I've ever had and has given me perspective on a lot of things related to media, advertisement, etc that I want to implement here on brawl! In my free time I like to stream or cook, oftentimes both at the same time. All in all I'm just a normal guy who likes playing games like most of us, so if you see me ingame don't be afraid to say hello^^!"

@xxMineSheepxx - Build, Build Team & Staff Manager
    "Hi I’m xxMineSheepxx! But you can call me minesheep or sheep. I am primarily the staff/build team manager, but I also do some build management and build some (hopefully) nice stuff. I was originally a player from MCPVP since 2014, and was that person on Build who constantly asked for perms xd. IRL, I am a high school student from China and I like to draw, play the clarinet/saxophone/piano, read research papers, and eat lots of instant noodles."

@yinscape - Network Manager
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    @D3RGPS31 - Web Developer
    ""Stop breaking my horribly-written PHP and SQL >:V!"

@DeZilla - Build Developer
    "Hi! I'm DeZilla. I've been around MCPVP since 2012. I made some maps for mcctf and contribuated to various other gamemodes for MCPVP/Brawl. I became DEV last year and fix a little bit the servers during my free time. I live in Montreal and studied in computer science."

@Paul - WarZ, Party & KitBrawl Developer
    "hi my name is poll, i code party warz and kitbrawl for the brawl games network"

@Sprock - Raid & CTF Developer
    "Yo, I'm Sprock, I have been coding a number of different things for the last 10 years and now I have the degree to show it :stuck_out_tongue: I was around in the mcpvp days, so that's how I know about brawl. I have only been at brawl for about a month tho and have been working on Raid and CTF."

[​IMG]
    @Carnotauros - Raid & Events Manager
    "Hi there! I'm Carnotauros, also known as "Carno" or "Leon" and I am the Raid & Events Manager. I started playing brawl once McPvP shut down, as it bought most of mcpvp's game-modes. I've always been a raid player so that is also what I applied for in 2018 when I got my first promotion.

My job on here is to make sure that Raid gets frequent (and liked) updates, to look after the Raid staff members and to make sure that bugs and glitches are dealt with correctly. Since I am also the events manager, my job is to make sure brawl gets frequent and fun events as well.

I live in Sweden, but I am partly german, so I speak it fluently. In my spare time, I usually practice the piano or sleep - so if I don't respond to you in a while, that's probably what I am doing :wink:."

@Nohox - CTF Manager
    "Heyho, my name is Nohox! I am staff on CTF and part of the team that discusses new ideas, organizes testing sessions and compiles maps for new CTF map waves. We also oversee the CTF team scene and pose as referees for official matches. I started out as staff on McPVP back in 2014, and we surely have come quite a way since then. Have a go at the gamemode, I hope we can give you a few exciting hours with it!"

@Ritzy - WarZ, Permanent & IP Ban Manager
    "Sup Zombies :wink: I'm Ritzy, my role here at Brawl is the WarZ Manager. I've been playing Brawl since February 2014 and have been a part of the WarZ Staff Team for a combined total of 2+ years. My given job means that I look after the WarZ staff members, deal with any escalated requests or bugs, coordinate large scale updates or projects and ensure the WarZ gamemode maintains quality and growth.

I'm from the United Kingdom and am currently 19 years old. I work for a global IT company in Data Centres and in my spare if I'm not on here then I'm definitely in the gym getting ****ing massive :smiling_imp:. In all seriousness if you need any help please drop me a message. Cheers for reading."

@Snail_5_ - War & Media Team Manager
    "Hi, I'm Snail_5_, and I'm the War and Media Team manager. I've been a staff member here since 2015, and a player on Brawl since 2012. I'd like to think after being here for so long, I'm one of the laidback cool people. :sunglasses: Anywho, back to video editing"

@SoCool21
    - Party, Documentation & News Manager
    "Hello my dudes, I'm Tom. I've been on the staff team for about 3 and a half years now, after joining the staff team as a HG JMod. I have several management positions on Brawl: I am the Bans & Appeals Manager, the Party Manager, Brawl News Manager and the Documentation Manager. This means I'm rather busy.

My role as Bans & Appeals Manager means I oversee all reports and appeals that are submitted to Brawl - usually about 30 reports and 10 appeals a day. I ensure that all staff members are handling these reports and appeals correctly and on time, as well as answering any questions that staff have regarding these protocols. I also handle the appeals for bans made by former staff members. This role also means I am in charge of making the final decision for ghost client hacks, which involves hours and hours of entertaining work analysing your PvP clips.

I'm also in charge of Party updates - which is a large responsibility, as it is one of our most popular gamemodes at the moment and is soon going to be receiving a major update. I organise and attend all testing sessions with staff, collect all bugs and ideas that are submitted and work with Paul to make sure they are all implemented.

As Brawl News Manager, I'm currently responsible for the News overhaul which will be released sometime soon - this involves co-ordinating with all server managers to get accurate and up-to-date info on future updates and what is currently in the works to create an interesting newsletter that players want to read. And finally, as Documentation Manager, I am responsible for the upkeep of the JMod, Mod and SMod handbooks - which means it is up to me to make sure they are always updated with the latest information and changes on protocol, as dictated by the rest of the staff team.

IRL, I am a 19 year old cyber security apprentice from the UK, currently going through a degree. At my job, other than just engineering work, I am managing the framework for recruitment, training, workplace rotations and promotions of engineers - as HR have proven they haven't got a clue how any of that works. This also means I'm rather busy. In my free time I enjoy roller skating and cycling, and am beginning to learn Spanish. I also go out clubbing quite a lot - fortunately, no-one from Brawl has ever seen me dance or hear me sing - and they never will."

@Versions
    - Staff Exam, Bans & Appeals Manager
    "Hey there! I’m Matt, or Versions. Ritzy is basically forcing me to write this biography :frowning:, so here goes… I’ve been playing on Brawl since the McPvP merger in May 2015 and have been part of the CTF staff team since July 2018. My roles here at Brawl are the Staff Exam Manager and the Bans & Appeals Manager. As the Staff Exam Manager, I’m in charge of handling exams that the staff team are required to take, or in other words, I’m in charge of deciding who will and will not get promoted to moderator. I also make sure staff are handling bans and appeals correctly and in a timely fashion.

I’m currently 18 years old and in my final year of college, studying computing. In my free time, I like playing games, like most of us here, and recently I've started learning how to cook so I can actually become more independent. Though, you probably won't want to eat my food as of right now, but practice makes perfect after all :smile: If you have any questions or you just want to chat, feel free to drop me a message!

Well I guess that wasn’t too hard…"

[​IMG]
    @Charlie_0014 - Build
    Hi, I'm Charlie, and since everyone before me put an emoji, here's mine: :sunglasses:. I'm 17, a senior in high school, and live in Louisiana, United States. When not muting you kids, I pretend to do homework, play ping-pong and assist my school's robotics team. My motivation for continuing to play Brawl is building my city. As a staff member, I stalk Build and write the news when SoCool doesn't feel like doing it. Writing this was much more painful the the guy above me made it seem."

@915 - CTF
    "Hiya, I'm 915. I play a lot of CTF. I got started on mcpvp, but really became known when it came to Brawl. Spent 2 years on The Blue Flaggers and now I'm on The Crusaders. I became Jmod within the past week, so I still have a lot to learn :smile:. I'm not terribly talkative, but please do say hi! Irl, I'm studying physics and computer engineering at uni, and I enjoy (attempting) making orchestral music, biking, and coding... So yeah I think that's it."

@auromelt - CTF
    "Hey everyone! I'm auromelt, a friendly four-eared green fox! I've been playing this game (mainly CTF) for about 3-4 years now, but still am bad at it :frowning: I'm from Singapore as well (speak/write both English and Chinese), that's why my ping is always very bad. I try my best to solve chat reports and moderate the chat when I'm online, but I like chilling and having fun with my friends too. In my free time I like to listen to soul music such as artists like Gareth Fernandez or Tom Misch ~ they really settle the mood :sunglasses: ~ as well as read/write books/poems. That's about all I have to say for now! Don't be afraid to approach me in-game or on Discord! I'm always willing to help :>"

@Bloomishly
    - CTF
    "Hiya! I've gone by many names but Bloomishly or just bloom works fine! I'm 19 and in my first year of uni, majoring in special ed. My main gamemode is CTF; I started playing in 2013 back at MCPVP and then started playing competitively in 2015, after the move to Brawl. I'm currently a part of council for The Crusaders, and I'm actually going to be celebrating my 5 year anniversary in November! I do all the regular duties of a JMOD, but one thing I'm personally trying to inprove is new player retention. I am always willing to lend a helping hand to any new player who needs it, and if anyone has any questions I would love to help :smile: My pms are always open, so if you have any questions, concerns, or just want to chat, just shoot me a message! <3"

@Foodcourt - CTF
    "Hey Brawlers my name is Foodcourt, I am 18-years-old from Massachusetts, U.S.A. I have actively been playing CTF since December of 2011 and recently joined the staff team in June of 2019. Most of my work within the staff team happens in-game: including catching and disciplining rule breakers and introducing new players to the competitive side of CTF through my roles of being a PPM Host and a leader of CTF Match Spotlight. In my free-time I enjoy watching TV series on Netflix and studying. If you have any questions or comments about competitive CTF or Brawl in general, my DMs are always open. Happy capping!"

@Ninsanity
    - CTF
    "Heyo, Ninsanity here. I've been a CTF staff member for over 2 years now, woo! Besides the standard moderating tasks, I spend quite some time mulling over and discussing ideas for CTF. I'm a bit of a nerd (love math), and a weeb (play lots of osu!). Oh, and I've been playing CTF for over a third of my life..."

@puhdgy
    - CTF
    "hello gamers and gamettes, what is popping. my name is pudgy(ign is puhdgy, but the h isnt necessary at all), and here is a bit about me. I joined MCPVP in April 2013 and quickly got addicted to Capture the Flag. if I were to tell my 14 year old self how much this community would end up meaning to me, I am sure I would not have believed myself. when Brawl bought a bunch of MCPVP's gamemodes, I migrated over with most of the other CTFers. This community was the closest thing I had to a consistent group of people in my life that I interacted with, as I was very shy and kept to myself in school. I grew up around a bunch of CTFers and I met many important people here, I wouldn't change my teen years for anything.

I applied for moderator in April of 2018 and have had the rank since. there were quite a lot of reasons I wanted to be mod, but the two most important things to me have consistently been:
    1) doing the most I can to make you(the community)feel heard by staff aswell as having you feel important and appreciated, because you really are. this consisted of me continuing to talk to you guys as much as I had the time to(not just as a moderator but as a friend), forwarding player ideas and suggestions to council chat, bringing the idea of Hangouts to the table that encourage staff+player discussion.

2) doing my absolute best to be approachable and of assistance. before i was mod, whenever I tried to get a mod to commit a map of mine or needed a mod to set a server up for me, I was nervous to ask and always felt bothersome and awkward, so as a mod, I try to give off happy energy because my goal is to have anyone who needs something from me feel comfortable and see that it isn't a bother in the slightest. it genuinely makes me happy to feel of use, so always feel free to talk to me about anything."

@scapezar
    - CTF
    "What's up my fellow crafters, my name's Scape. I first joined CTF about 8 years ago and then the staff team in 2016, particularly for helping make CTF great again... :smile: I specialize in wrecking scrubs, (un)banning scrubs, and providing ideas and feedback for game development for scrubs. I usually work offline, so if you see me in-game say hi! I also record/stream sometimes, so say hi to YouTube @youtube.com/c/scapecrafter!"

@Spades_ - CTF
    "Hey everyone, I'm Spades_ :grinning:. I'm currently 20 years old and I've been playing on brawl since early 2016. My role currently at Brawl is Global Jmod. Or in other words: I'm the hall monitor [​IMG] "

@Swit2427 - CTF
    "Hello guys! I'm Swit! I've been a staff member for Brawl since July of 2019 and my main gamemode is CTF. I've regularly played CTF since a little more than four years now and I still enjoy this gamemode a lot. I wanted to contribute more to this gamemode, and to Brawl in general, so here I am, helping and contributing to CTF and Brawl. I help catch hackers and other rule breakers, I'm the representative of The Crusaders (a CTF team) and I also help organize everything related to CTF.

As for more information about what I'm doing IRL, I'm a French Canadian, currently on my last year of uni to become a teacher. I like helping people a lot, so feel free to PM me or ask me any questions that you have! :grinning:"

@wintergreen3
    - CTF
    "Hi My name is Winter, I've been playing CTF since late 2013. I've been a staff member for about 4.5 years now. I generally take care of banning hackers, but I also give feedback on any ideas or changes for the gamemode. I also manage some of the CTF team scene related things, such as the monthly update and reffing matches whenever I can. I sometimes record/stream, and you can check out my channel if you'd like (although lately college has had me too busy to keep up with the channel properly): https://www.youtube.com/user/wintergreen3mc
    In my free time outside of playing on Brawl, I can usually be found playing other video games on my PC, such as League of Legends, or on my Nintendo Switch (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX hype anyone?!). I also enjoy spending time with my two 8 month old kittens!"

@yairster - KitBrawl Manager
    "Hey guys, I'm yairster, a moderator and/or KitPvP manager on the Brawl network. Some things for you to make a better impression on me are that I love playing the guitar, skating, drawing, calisthenics, and of course, Brawl. I was first introduced to Brawl in 2015, messing around, exploring the server with a friend. Until I decided to take a break. I don't remember exactly how long I was gone for, but the player base of when I first joined, to when I came back has massively declined. I began involving with the community, suggesting ideas and replying to others. With the help of a staff member (SoCool21), I worked on the stuff in which I struggled. I later applied and was congratulated into the staff team, and here I am today! I can't be thankful enough for the opportunity to join a 'second family'."

@Prouddyyy - KitBrawl
    "Bonjour, it's me Prouddyyy, I'm 17 years old, I have recently returned to the staff team, I used to be the kitpvp and event manager which meant that I made sure there were frequent events and also made sure that for kitpvp I would frequently try to bring out updates and ask for community opinions. I'm currently a Jmod but my goal is to go back to hosting/setting up events again. See you around the server!
    Also I like Football, Fc Twente is my favourite club"

@Exaggeration - Raid
    "Hi there, im Thomas / Exaggeration! I have been playing brawl for a little over two years now, and you can almost always find me playing raid. I am always doing what i can to make raid a fun and enjoyable experience for new players and veterans alike. If you ever want to chat, feel free to send me a PM! Just don't stay at your bases too long :slight_smile:."

@Necromancer51572 - Raid
    "Hey guys, I’m Necro, I am 21 and I am currently a JMod on Raid! I mainly focus on chat based issues, assisting players in-game to get them the proper assistance, and help assure that Raid continues to move forward and progress as a gamemode. In game, I am mainly a tracker, which means I enjoy using Raid’s tracking plugin to locate other players’ bases."

@Martyyy - War
    "Hiya, the name's Marthus but most people call me Marty. I'm 18 years old and I've been playing minecraft/brawl for almost 7 years now (yay what an achievement...). When I applied for staff I was aiming to be a War mod but I kind of switched to being a CTF mod. I'm inactive atm and that has to do with some personal things which I'm working on now. So if you wondered who I am because you never see me it's because of that. Right, so, about me:
    I'm a chill guy at most times and I empathize a lot with other people. I tend to be playful and try to keep positive vibes all around. Sometimes I also like to mess with the CTF maps to spice things up and bring players some joy. I don't change things a lot though, just adding some small secret rooms and things like that for players to find. I can be strict at times depending on the situation. Sometimes I come over as uninterested or grumpy by the way I type. Don't take it the wrong way though, sometimes I just feel like talking less than other times. But I will still try to help you, so don't be afraid to ask me anything!"

@SuperBen4 - War
    "Hey guys! I’m SuperBen4, I’m 17, and I live in Australia. I’m an Mc-War moderator, though you’ll probably see me around CTF most of the time. I’ve played on Brawl since the end of 2013 and I’ve been on the staff team for just about 2 years now. A lot of the work I do as a staff member happens in-game, trying to keep the atmosphere friendly and enjoyable for everybody, helping people with any problems they have and, of course, banning those pesky hackers :slight_smile:. I also contribute where I can to discussions about changes to the gamemodes I’m most familiar with. Feel free to contact me if you’ve got any issues, questions or even just to have a bit of a chat! See you round! :wink:"

@Carsonn - WarZ
    "Sup Zombies, I'm Carsonn. I'm 19 years old, I'm from Texas, and I've played Brawl for about 7.5 years. You may see me on CTF sometimes, but I'm a WarZ moderator and I do my best to help with player retention. Whether it be creating ideas for WarZ videos, testing changes, or teaching new zombies, I try to use my extensive experience to improve WarZ for the newer players. [​IMG]"

[​IMG]

@Ringwrather - CTF
    "Yo its ya boi Ringwrather here. I go by Ring for short, I am a 18 years of age and happy to be a Jmod on The bomb Brawl.com (The Best server of course) My real name is Griffen but as you may see go by Gryphin which is another name I use for IGNs or as my producer name if you spot me on sometime and I don't seem to be busy shoot me a pm and I will remix a song of your choice just for fun live in discord . Also pm me if you need any help or just need someone to talk to (I always want to make new friends and meet new people). - Your's Truly Ring :heart:

@CoCaptainBlue - Raid
    "Hello Raiders! My name is CoCaptainBlue, I have been a proud member of brawl servers for nearly 5 years now. As part of being a raid staff member, I keep an eye on the chat and am on the lookout for bugs/glitches so that they can be fixed. In coordination with will all the other raid staff, I help plan and discuss gamemode updates as well as future plans and ideas. A great person once said: “Teamwork makes Dreamwork” and that is exactly true. So “together let’s make great things happen!” :smile:"

@Atum - WarZ
    "What up yall? It's Atum here, but to most I simply go by Cam. I have been a member of the brawl community for numerous years, nearly 7 to be exact. (if yall remember when brawl was called MultiplayerServers) Yes, playing the server for that many years puts me at the age of 22! Throughout the many years I have applied to be staff on multiple of the server's gamemodes that have come and gone, but I got denied every time leading up to my sixth application that eventualy got accepted in November of 2020. My role on WarZ has changed to something I quite enjoy! I structured a 'WarZ Council' to help involve community members in the future decisions of WarZ, and I manage and oversee all council current and future members. While I am not seen that much in-game anymore, I do a handful of work for brawl as a whole behind the scenes."

@AURailing - WarZ
    "Hello Brawlers, My name is AURailing. I was recently selected as a WarZ JMOD, I was first denied due to a situation but reapplied and got the position. I have been playing WarZ since 2013 going by the name of ''minefine121'', I live in Miami, Florida and my job on Brawl is to watch over the community making sure players are having an enjoyable game play and not being toxic in chat. Creating ideas for the server and helping with map builds is also part of my job, I also spectate on the forums and make sure there are no irresponsible or inappropriate posts.

I speak fluent Spanish, so if you're latino or latina and need of assistance, dame una llamada. :slight_smile:"

@oobuck - WarZ
    "Hello Everyone, My name is oobuck and I have been on the server for around 7 years. I grew up playing Warz and know most of the players and everything that has happened with the sever. I applied for mod a few times over the course of playing the server and just recently got Jmod. I'm from Boston Massachusetts, I moderate chats on Warz and work on projects alongside other Brawl staff members. I'm here if anyone needs assistance with anything, just message me :smile:"

@Warrey - WarZ
    "Hey! I am Warrey also known as emlego and have been around since 2013 and have played a variety of game-modes but mostly MC-WarZ. I am currently learning my duty and role as a Staff Member on Brawl and have been improving ever since my trial was accepted. As you may know the task for Junior Moderators are to handle chat, which is pretty much what I have been doing so far. I make sure people learn from their warnings. Since I am EU Staff I take care of WarZ during the day report bugs and issues to maintain the player-base and keep WarZ going."

@Yupper - WarZ
    "Hi, Yupper here, my current role on brawl is helping other players ofcourse and doing staff stuff and on Warz its Yorei and me there stand for events, idea’s for event and building the arena’s. I have been playing on mc brawl since November 2013, but first started playing everyday on warz somewere in 2014 as i remember. I played on warz from 2014 until BETA of Wild West came out, and i was playing on there most of my time and sometimes on Warz until the end of summer 2017, after there i had a break for gaming. In about May 2019 i came back to gaming again started playing on warz again, applied for staff in August and here we are now.

- Bot Yupper"

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Mod Honor Mod Honor x 2
    #1 Ritzy, Feb 15, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2020 at 9:37 AM
  2. JayOG

JayOG Ex-wArZ MoD (ง'̀-'́)ง

Ratings:
    +376
    Discord:
    Jay#3599
    @Havai has been staff since 2018 only real ones know why

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. xGhale

xGhale HG‘s Doom guy

Ratings:
    +1,370
    I don't see any HG mentions on here I'm deeply insulted

Also @xxMineSheepxx I feel you on the instant noodles

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. SoCool21

SoCool21 7 Year McPvPer

Ratings:
    +2,377
    Check again my dude :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Usp45

Usp45 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +996
    Coming soon

• Like Like x 1
  6. xGhale

xGhale HG‘s Doom guy

Ratings:
    +1,370
  7. randomcitizen1

randomcitizen1 The schizophrenic swagmoneymillionaire

Ratings:
    +2,008
  8. TheMel0n

TheMel0n BRAWL GET SOME ADVERTISMENT PLZ

Ratings:
    +89
    @xxMineSheepxx hope your doing well in China don’t know much about the Corona virus xD, Don’t wat insta noddles they got palmoil in them. And what do you draw lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. xGhale

xGhale HG‘s Doom guy

Ratings:
    +1,370
    @Lichterfelde didn't I tell you to take your brother off the crack?

10. xxMineSheepxx

xxMineSheepxx baaaahh
    Build Team Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +560
    Thanks! School is cancelled over here haha, but I'm fine. i really dont care about the stuff in instant noodles when i eat it bc yolo xD

I usually paint landscapes ^^

11. ItzKarta

ItzKarta New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i havn't see Atum on warz ever lmao