1. Applicants, do not ask staff to read your application, you will be denied.
    If the server that you wish to apply for does not have a prefix option, do not apply for it.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

DJ’s WarZ JMOD Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by DJsniper20002, Jun 26, 2020.

?

Does DJ Deserve to have JMod

Poll closed Today at 3:58 PM.
  1. Yes

26.7%
  2. No

73.3%
  1. DJsniper20002

DJsniper20002 New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Brawl Junior Moderator Application

Read over this thread: http://www.brawl.com/threads/14752/
    If you do not meet the requirements (active, helpful, must have Discord, etc) do not apply yet; it will be an auto deny.

What is your in-game name? -DJsniper20002
    Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? - yes

How old are you? - 18
    What time zone are you in? - CST
    Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? - No i can’t speak but i can understand a little bit of Ukraine

What is your experience and knowledge of Brawl? - I have been playing minecraft since Late 2012 October 17th to be exact. Since i’ve been playing for that long i’ve gained a lot of knowledge of minecraft and all of the basic things about it. Brawl, where do i even start this server has been my whole childhood. i fell in love with this game the first time i logged in, i started with Mc-War and minecraft party, The Day warz was announced it changed my childhood minecraft life forever, The day WarZ was released i was already running to nether looting diamond and my first fight i will not forget my first ever kill. i met so many friends including LuckyPop as my main teammate. I have made myself very known around the WarZ community. I have donated so much over the years, i purchased MVP every month for 4 years which is $432 which is a lot for a minecraft server. I have wanted to be staff on brawl for a long long time but i wanted to wait till i was older because no sever is going to take a 13 year boy as a staff member no way. so i waited and waited and no i’m 18 years old and hopefully this is my time.
    What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? -
    Admin: PracticeZ
    Mod: WeedKits
    Trail Mod: CoralPvP
    Builder: CoralPvP
    Why do you want to become a moderator on Brawl? - I want to become a Moderator on brawl because i have been wanting to be a part of the brawl staff since i was 12-13 years old but was either to scared to get Declined or i knew i should wait till i was older not really sure but i believe i can get players back on the server showing there isn’t very many right now but i will try to get the players warz deserves.

Have you ever used a hacked client before? - Yes i have used a client called Huzuni, i used it back in 2014 and since i have gotten my new pc i have not used a hacked client.
    Have you ever been punished (banned, kicked, muted, etc) legitimately on a public Minecraft server? If so, why? - Not that i know of but possibly a mute but i have not in a long time if i have.

What do you consider your greatest strength? - My greatest strength is my communication skills and my work ethic. outside of my gaming and all that i am a future semi pro athlete i play AAA Hockey at an academy for hockey and i have a award in my bedroom for my work ethic to get there as i have went through a lot in my life but i’m not going to go into that.
    What do you consider your greatest weakness? - My greatest weakness is probably my toxicity or my anger issues but i can easily fix this and i always do but sometimes it slips say if i die in a bad way i will say your bad and you got lucky. not that toxic but not the behaviour that i’d like to be having while i play a game i try to enjoy the games i play and i really do enjoy WarZ.
    Which Brawl server(s) are you most active on? - Mc-WarZ, Mc-War, Minecraft Party, CTF.

How many Brawl staff applications have you made in the past? -1
    What is the date of the last application you submitted?- May 25th 2020 i believe
    Do you have Discord? yes DJsniper#3760

Anything else you would like to state? - I would like to state that i am ready to be a staff member that all the players in the community love and don’t think that i don’t deserve it i work hard to deserve things i’ve never just been fed anything nothings been easy in my life and i’m willing to work super hard to get WarZ back on its feet and get players back.

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

Sorry if it is hard to read i did this on my phone while in the car