1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Youdey's Media thread!

Discussion in 'Media Rank Applications' started by Youdey, Aug 1, 2020.

?

Do you think I should get media?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Youdey

Youdey New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Brawl Rank Application

What is your in-game name? - Youdey

What is your Discord name? - Youdy#0001

Why do you want the Media rank? - I've been playing McPvP since 2013, and i especially enjoy the gamemode "Raid"

What Brawl gamemodes are you most familiar with? (e.g CTF, Raid, Kit, etc) - Raid

What type of content/media do you produce? - I produce content for a raid server called mcteams, so I am very familiar with what's going on here, as mcpvp was where I originated.

Do you have a YouTube/Twitch channel? (If so, please provide a link) - Of course, https://youtube.com/youdy

Have you made any notable videos featuring Brawl? - I only have videos of OG McPvP, so technically, no. Although this Raid release looks VERY promising and I expect to have some media roll out very soon!

What are your strengths and weaknesses regarding the production of media content? - My strengths are that I am really good at pvp and have a clan so I can get easy clips. My weakness is that I want to gather ALL the clips before I start editing, resulting in a little more time to produce the videos, but quality is always promised.

Anything else you would like to add? - I've been a PvPer since 2013 and am very familiar with this type of gamemode.

Would you like to be considered as an applicant for the Media Team (creating official content for Brawl)? If so, answer the following questions: -
    Why do you want to join the Media team? - I play Minecraft alot everyday, and it's coming to the point that there's no other server to play on. Then I saw that brawl released Raid on 8/1/2020 and I was very excited. This is where I started playing Minecraft, so I will never forget it. I know how to get quality content out very consistently and never run out of Ideas. I've mained raid in the past and know every aspect in it and hope to bring many players to it.

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.