1. Applicants, do not ask staff to read your application, you will be denied.
    If the server that you wish to apply for does not have a prefix option, do not apply for it.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

tullo's JMOD Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by 0606060606060, Aug 16, 2020.

?

Should tullo be accepted

1. Yes +1

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. No -1

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
  3. Undefined +-0

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. 0606060606060

0606060606060 New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Brawl Junior Moderator Application

Read over this thread: http://www.brawl.com/threads/14752/
    If you do not meet the requirements (active, helpful, must have Discord, etc) do not apply yet; it will be an auto deny.

What is your in-game name? - tullo
    Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? - Yes.

How old are you? - 16
    What time zone are you in? - EU
    Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? - Yes, i speak german, english and a bit spanish

What is your experience and knowledge of Brawl? - I first joined the server in 2015, I've spent a lot of time on the server playing gamemodes like WarZ, War when it got released and Party. After 2 or 3 years of playing I lost the motivation to play because I got frustrated a lot and I decided take a long break. I joined the server again in the quarantine time and i've been spending a lot of time on the server again. I'm mostly a WarZ player, but I'm motivated to be very helpful in every gamemode on the server. I got to know a lot of new and old players and I talked to several staff members about the current situation. I know that mistakes always have been made, but I want to help minimize these mistakes.
    What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? - I've been moderating on a few small german pvp and minigame servers, some of them blew up, but after over a year of moderating I decided to resign, because i wanted to take a break and give newer and harder working people the chance to take my place in the team. In that whole time i learned that you sometimes have to work really hard to keep a server above water, and the players often wont make your job easy, but as a staff member you have to be strong and you have to look forward all the time.
    Why do you want to become a moderator on Brawl? - This server has always been a big part of my minecraft "life", and seeing that it's dying slowly makes me actually sad. I know this server has so much potential, and i really want to help out to revive the server and keep it interesting to the players with new ideas. As I already said, I also want to help the staff team out, maybe not to make a few mistakes. After a lot of thinking if I should apply, I came to the conclusion that the "feeling" to help the server is too big to at least not try it. And due to all these resignations i think a new WarZ would be helpful.

Have you ever used a hacked client before? - Yes.
    Have you ever been punished (banned, kicked, muted, etc) legitimately on a public Minecraft server? If so, why? - I've been banned on Brawl and other servers for hacking, because in some part in my life i literally didn't care about anything. One of my irl friends got me into that whole "hacking in minecraft" thing, and I will be honest, I had some fun in that time. But it gets boring really quick, and after i got banned on some servers, i decided to quit minecraft for a long time. Nowadays i regret that i hacked, because it really puts big stones in my way when it comes to, for example, apply for staff team. I also got muted a few times because people often don't get my jokes and reported me. But I learned out of that and say when I'm joking or even stop doing jokes like that.

What do you consider your greatest strength? - In my opinion I'm a great teamworker, because in my life I often had to figure out problems with other people and it worked out really good. Combined with my creativity, I'm able to bring good ideas up and figure out problems. I'm also reliable and a very hard worker. People around me say that I'm empathic too, and i think that this would be helpful in some situations.
    What do you consider your greatest weakness? - My humor is sometimes very hard to understand. I can be annoying sometimes when i want certain things. I often need to take some breaks (for a few mins or an hour) to rest a bit and after that resting time I'm able to completely focus again. I also need a small crash course for all the commands etc. because I forgot a lot of them after my break and I think Brawl has different commands than german servers.
    Which Brawl server(s) are you most active on? - As I already said mostly WarZ.

How many Brawl staff applications have you made in the past? - I think 1 or 2 a few years ago
    What is the date of the last application you submitted? - I don't know, it's been a very long time.
    Do you have Discord?
    Yes, jari/tullo#1670
    Anything else you would like to state? - I know that not many players know me because of my long break and that I did a lot of mistakes in my past, but I learned from them and I changed a lot.

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. 5730dogman

5730dogman Call me Doggo

Ratings:
    +7
    I have never seen you in-game as I am a MCWar tryhard but from what I've read in your application you don't seem to be faint of heart. +1 from me.

P.S. Add a yes/no poll on the top of your application!!!

3. 0606060606060

0606060606060 New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks for the kind words and that u told me about the poll :smile: