1. Applicants, do not ask staff to read your application, you will be denied.
    If the server that you wish to apply for does not have a prefix option, do not apply for it.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

JMOD Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by _DarkPharao_, Sep 3, 2020.

?

_DarkPharao_ as JMOD in Raid?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    94.7%
  1. _DarkPharao_

_DarkPharao_ New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Brawl Junior Moderator Application

Read over this thread: http://www.brawl.com/threads/14752/
    If you do not meet the requirements (active, helpful, must have Discord, etc) do not apply yet; it will be an auto deny.

What is your in-game name? - My in-game name is _DarkPharao_
    Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? - Yessir

How old are you? - I am 14 years old
    What time zone are you in? - CET
    Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? - I speak fluent German and because of playing Minecraft java edition my english skills got better

What is your experience and knowledge of Brawl? - I am playing on Raid now since 1 month and I am very active. Also I have been become familiar with the rules and the community.
    What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? - I don't have any, but I know some hacks ( So their name and how to detect them)
    Why do you want to become a moderator on Brawl? - I am a very helpfull person and I just want to help people with problems.
    Also if there is a hacker that destroys the other players fun I can help them with banning the hacker.
    Sometimes I saw spammers and very mean people in chat and it was very annoying that no one came in like 10 to 15 minutes to mute these people.

Have you ever used a hacked client before? - No, I would never use a hacked client!
    Have you ever been punished (banned, kicked, muted, etc) legitimately on a public Minecraft server? If so, why? - Yes I have been muted on a other server (saying the name would be advertising :wink: )

What do you consider your greatest strength? - I am a guy who likes to help people who needs help at starting at raid or brawl. Also I am a trustfull person. So my strenghts are being helpfull, friendly, trustfull and being active
    What do you consider your greatest weakness? - My greatest weakness is being creative. I have like no idea if I get something to build or something like that.
    Which Brawl server(s) are you most active on? - Raid

How many Brawl staff applications have you made in the past? - One "1"
    What is the date of the last application you submitted? - July 27th 2020
    Do you have Discord? Yes <Dark>#6885

Anything else you would like to state? - Because of school I might not be able to be that much active like the last month.

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. MrGriiinch

MrGriiinch New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

3. KnockbackSlade

KnockbackSlade New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    you appeal after 1 month? i recommand getting like a year more, being active on forums and help people already without being staff.