1. Applicants, do not ask staff to read your application, you will be denied.
    If the server that you wish to apply for does not have a prefix option, do not apply for it.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by BoostedBeauties, Oct 3, 2020.

?

What do you guys think of my application

1. Yes! its great!

33.3%
  2. Why even try?

66.7%
  1. BoostedBeauties

Ratings:
    +0
    Brawl Junior Moderator Application

Read over this thread: http://www.brawl.com/threads/14752/
    If you do not meet the requirements (active, helpful, must have Discord, etc) do not apply yet; it will be an auto deny.

What is your in-game name? -BoostedBeauties
    Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? -yes

How old are you? -22
    What time zone are you in? -EST
    Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? - speak fluent italian as well as english

What is your experience and knowledge of Brawl? - oh shoot i played brawl back when you couldn't see enchants on armor and weapons.
    What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? - i moderated a few a servers and was an admin on one. not very successful servers but i always dreamt of moderating an mcpvp server
    Why do you want to become a moderator on Brawl? - i feel like i would be a useful asset because im helpful i very rarely get into heated arguments or get mad because i die. when i do i know how to keep my composure and stay calm and professional.

Have you ever used a hacked client before? -no
    Have you ever been punished (banned, kicked, muted, etc) legitimately on a public Minecraft server? If so, why? -i've been kicked one for spamming. i was spamming my youtube channel in the chat

What do you consider your greatest strength? - My ability to help and understand. If i don't know the answer to someones question ill do some digging around before i give said person a definite answer. If i dont know im not going to tell someone what i think is right because that just looks bad on me.
    What do you consider your greatest weakness? - always wanting to play, lol. i know as a moderator you have to do more moderating than playing. I just love playing on these kind of servers it brings back a whole new level of nastalgia.
    Which Brawl server(s) are you most active on? -Raid

How many Brawl staff applications have you made in the past? -0
    What is the date of the last application you submitted? -never submitted one
    Do you have Discord?yes

Anything else you would like to state? - i hope you guys take this is into serious consideration been wanting to be a part of the team since i was young. thank you guys have a great day!

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. Visqe

Visqe Member

Ratings:
    +24
    Discord:
    Visqe#0943
    Most of your responses don't seem to match up with their respective questions; They look more jotted down than thought out, and not really informative at all in some. "i feel like i would be a useful asset because im helpful..." What can you specifically do to help? You aren't stating any history you have here, and your forums account is brand new at the time I'm responding to this; If you have an old forums account where you were posting, then please link that. Your account also only has 4 hours of playtime, so I'll give the benefit of the doubt and assume you had an older account, but some proof would be good to see. It sounds like you acknowledge that moderating is more than just assessing rule breakers, but by the way you've filled this out, it doesn't look like you have much solid experience (which can also be inferred from your response to question 7). It's a -1 from me at this time, but I wish you the best of luck.

Also, your poll should say something more along the lines of "Should I be staff" and have the options of yes or no. Try to get that fixed whenever you can.

3. Iqn_

Iqn_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192
    Hello @BoostedBeauties i really like seeing you active on forums and you seem like a chill guy. Unfortunately tho you have just joined recently so i dont have much to go off of. You seem pretty chill and i think so far you should keep what your doing up. But since you are farely new to the server i cant really go off that much so i have to give a +0