1. Applicants, do not ask staff to read your application, you will be denied.
    If the server that you wish to apply for does not have a prefix option, do not apply for it.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Azol staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Azol, Oct 4, 2020.

?

Accept Azol

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. Yes

33.3%
  1. Azol

Azol Member

Ratings:
    +12
    Brawl Junior Moderator Application

Read over this thread: http://www.brawl.com/threads/14752/
    If you do not meet the requirements (active, helpful, must have Discord, etc) do not apply yet; it will be an auto deny.

What is your in-game name? - Azol
    Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? - Yes

How old are you? - 17
    What time zone are you in? - GMT + 1
    Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? - I'm a polyglot. I am fluent in English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Mandarin, and a bit of Arabic.

What is your experience and knowledge of Brawl? - I have been on brawl since 2013 and I have been repeatedly exalted as CTF's best player.
    What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? - I was staff on my own realm and I was a Mod in mineplex (I graduated as a trainee :grinning:)
    Why do you want to become a moderator on Brawl? - I want to help out the community. I see that the current mods aren't capable of doing that. My motives are inexplicable but necessary.

Have you ever used a hacked client before? - Yes many
    Have you ever been punished (banned, kicked, muted, etc) legitimately on a public Minecraft server? If so, why? - Yes many times. They banned/muted/kicked me for cheating, racism, hate, general rudeness and much more

What do you consider your greatest strength? - My pvp abilities
    What do you consider your greatest weakness? - I don't have any weaknesses
    Which Brawl server(s) are you most active on? - CTF

How many Brawl staff applications have you made in the past? - 0
    What is the date of the last application you submitted? - NA
    Do you have Discord? Yes of course

Anything else you would like to state? - No

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

So, what do you guys think?

2. 538

538 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Incredible. I totally believe this man should be considered for the staff team.

3. Cego

Cego Active Member

Ratings:
    +20
    The man we never knew we always needed :stuck_out_tongue:ray:

4. Daveeeeeeeee

Daveeeeeeeee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +847
    In most cases I would usually be cautious when reviewing an app outside of CTF, but there are a few things here that puzzle me:
    - Not only is your forums account brand new, but you appear to have literally zero playtime on the network
    - Despite saying that you've moderated on several servers, which would require making several applications, this seems very brief and unthorough

Additionally, your response to the 8th question indicates that your experience lies with much larger servers that don't necessarily have tightly knit communities like this one; Strictness is only viable to a point, and that holds especially true when an entire community knows you. Being helpful to the community requires more than just enforcing rules - you're expected to contribute to topics relating to your gamemode (and effectively the server) quite a bit, and that input not only requires activity on the forums, but a thorough understanding of your gamemode. Unless this is an alt account of yours, I can only infer from the aforementioned information that you are brand new to the server, and only have a preliminary view of its surface. This isn't to say you aren't adaptable or lack the ability to meet these expectations, but currently you're presenting a very thin layer of soil to a community of hills & mountains if you catch my drift. For me, it's a -1 this time around, but I wish you the best of luck.

Also, you forgot to insert your poll. To do this, you'll need to:
    - Edit your message and scroll down to the poll section
    - Type something along the lines of "Do you think I should be staff?"
    - Give the options of yes & no; you can add an "indifferent" option (basically a +0) if you feel like it

5. Azol

Azol Member

Ratings:
    +12

This community is autistic. You guys need me to remove the autism, like a pediatrician or a doctor.

6. Zarpin

Zarpin Member

Ratings:
    +26
    Discord:
    zarpin#7412
    The narwhal or narwhale (Monodon monoceros) is a medium-sized toothed whale that possesses a large "tusk" from a protruding canine tooth. It lives year-round in the Arctic waters around Greenland, Canada, and Russia. It is one of two living species of whale in the family Monodontidae, along with the beluga whale.

7. Daveeeeeeeee

Daveeeeeeeee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +847
    Spot on

8. gamren

gamren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +628
    The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

+1