1. Applicants, do not ask staff to read your application, you will be denied.
    If the server that you wish to apply for does not have a prefix option, do not apply for it.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

DlilKi's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by DlilKi, Oct 9, 2020.

1. DlilKi

DlilKi New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Brawl Junior Moderator Application

Read over this thread: http://www.brawl.com/threads/14752/
    If you do not meet the requirements (active, helpful, must have Discord, etc) do not apply yet; it will be an auto deny.

What is your in-game name? -DlilKi
    Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? -Yes

How old are you? -14
    What time zone are you in? -EST
    Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? -Spanish and English

What is your experience and knowledge of Brawl? -My Experience in brawl is fun it was introduced to me by a friend of mine it's fun but not many people play the minigames
    What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? -I have experience by being head admin of a server called KrumpetCraft The server no longer exist
    Why do you want to become a moderator on Brawl? -I have experienced some difficulties with some players inside the server and a hacker who was using KillAura in king of the hill

Have you ever used a hacked client before? -No sir
    Have you ever been punished (banned, kicked, muted, etc) legitimately on a public Minecraft server? If so, why? -No I have not

What do you consider your greatest strength? -intelligence, self confidence, willingness to work hard, ability to communicate well, self-motivation
    What do you consider your greatest weakness? -Trying to impress others ,Being unfamiliar with the latest software. And My Anxiety
    Which Brawl server(s) are you most active on? -Minecraft Party Variety MiniGames

How many Brawl staff applications have you made in the past? -This is my first
    What is the date of the last application you submitted? -Only my first
    Do you have Discord?-yes I do! it's DlilKi <3#4726

Anything else you would like to state? -English is not my first language Spanish was, and i'm here to protect the server from the toxic players , i can also stay awake until 8:44 am to 3 4 or 6 am so i'll be active

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. Visqe

Visqe Member

Ratings:
    +24
    Discord:
    Visqe#0943
    This is incredibly brief; None of your responses offer any true insight into your capabilities or experience with moderating (i.e. We all have problems with rule breakers, so what would you do in those situations? How would you apply your strengths to this role specifically?). Additionally, your forums account is brand new at the time I'm typing this, indicating that you have yet to offer any solid input on your gamemode (Since there isn't an official Party Discord server). I have a mild grasp of what Party is like, and that type of gamemode requires the most accessible moderators they can find since time is far more vital in each game, relatively speaking; Your reply to the last question is a bit confusing, and you didn't state any other form of a schedule elsewhere in the app, so we don't really know what your definition of "active" is & if that will or won't be enough to be an effective moderator for Party. It's a -1 from me, but I wish you the best of luck.

Also, you forgot to add your voting poll. Follow these steps:
    - Edit this post and insert a poll
    - Make the title something along the lines of "Should I become a jmod?"
    - Only add the options of yes & no (mandatory), or indifferent (optional)