1. Applicants, do not ask staff to read your application, you will be denied.
    If the server that you wish to apply for does not have a prefix option, do not apply for it.
  2. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

BoostedBeauties Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by BoostedBeauties, Nov 16, 2020.

?

Should I be Staff?

1. Yes.

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  2. No.

13 vote(s)
    68.4%
  1. BoostedBeauties

Ratings:
    +2
    Brawl Junior Moderator Application

Read over this thread: http://www.brawl.com/threads/14752/
    If you do not meet the requirements (active, helpful, must have Discord, etc) do not apply yet; it will be an auto deny.

What is your in-game name? -My IGN is BoostedBeauties
    Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? -Yes, my account is migrated and secured. No one has access to my account besides me. If something were to arise I would be able to access my account immediately and quickly. Same goes with Discord and the Forums.

How old are you? - I am 22 years old
    What time zone are you in? -Eastern Standard Time
    Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? - My first language is Inglish but I'm fluent enough in Italian to hold a conversation.

What is your experience and knowledge of Brawl? - My First experience of Brawl Started Back in I believe in 2012 When Brawl sold bedrock to make a "vault" before they bought mcpvp. Unfortunately I had a different account back then so none of this is going towards my playtime. I wouldn't consider myself and "OG" but I've definitely been around for a while. I also possess the knowledge and information on near all commands weather it be tracking/ teams or helping players figuring out they're stats. I could also explain all of this information to a new player who has never played survivalpvp/souppvp before.
    What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? - I'm Currently a moderator on a much smaller server. I'm very familiar with basic moderating commands. I know what to look for with hackers or bug abusers. I never take action without cold hard proof.
    Why do you want to become a moderator on Brawl? - I want to be able to put a huge impact to the community I've loved since i started playing minecraft/SurvivalPvP. I strongly believe that becoming staff on Raid would help me improve my Moderating skills and help me communicate with the community more. I 100% think that i would be able to fulfill these requirements without any issues. I really enjoy talking to the Raid community. I love hearing the ideas and teaching people the ways of raid. My goal on raid is to make everyone's time enjoyable and fun, to make them want to come right back to play the next day. I've noticed that there aren't that much staff on raid which is understandable because of new map ideas, bug fixes and other major fixes as such.

Have you ever used a hacked client before? - I have never used a hacked client. I've never used any kind of "mod" that's gives me a superior advantage over other players in the server. I always hated getting hacked on or xrayed, I would never do that to another player.
    Have you ever been punished (banned, kicked, muted, etc) legitimately on a public Minecraft server? If so, why? - I've never been banned, kicked, or muted on any public server, I have been Autobanned on brawl three times for petty things such as fast break, mob aura, and reach I believe. All false autobans mind you.

What do you consider your greatest strength? - I would consider my greatest strength is to be able to control my emotions. No matter what the task is I'm able to stay clear minded and look at both sides to every predicament. I believe that being a moderator isn't supposed to be one sided on anything no matter of what friendships or relationships you have with said persons. To make a long story short if I were to get mod I would possess the option to make an unbiased choice on the presented problem
    What do you consider your greatest weakness? - My greatest weakness is I get sidetracked, not easily but it happens. I always get so sucked into a task or or helping a player with they're questions that I would often forget I was previously occupied with something else beforehand.
    Which Brawl server(s) are you most active on? - No doubt I'm more active on Raid. Second most active is KitPvP.

How many Brawl staff applications have you made in the past? - I have made 1 Application before.
    What is the date of the last application you submitted? - October 3rd, 2020
    Do you have Discord?
    I do have a discord
    Anything else you would like to state? - Feel Free to leave you're feedback and let me know of any questions

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. greenhellmet

greenhellmet Build JMod

Ratings:
    +20
    Discord:
    darkhelmet#8090
    Hello, by the looks of it, you sound pretty promising. You've touched every point fairly well and it looks like you took your time on it. Overall, I have no major concerns regarding the application itself, but there are a couple other things I'd like to poke at.
    I'm not sure what you're schedule looks like or your time management , but imo brawl needs their moderators to be active and reliable. Since I don't know you very well, I'm wondering if this would ever get in the way of you moderating this server.
    You started a great couple sentences here, But could you elaborate more on what you'll do to make raid better, or future plans/suggestions. The staff would normally like to here those things and they will boost your odds of being accepted.

Overall you seem like you know what you're doing and I think you'll do a fine job, so for that it's a +1 for me

3. BoostedBeauties

Ratings:
    +2
    Of course man. so ill definitely have time to be on brawl a lot. I'm on raid for at least 4-7 hours a day. Obviously with Raid being a much bigger server and slowly growing Raid will have a majority of my time.
    In regards to making raid better: I love to hear what ideas and projects the players like to throw out there. I'd take every option into very heavy consideration and ill run it through everyone to help said player get a chance to be a part of brawl. I hope I cleared some confusion here. Thanks for the feedback sir I appreciate it
    Sincerely,
    BoostedBeauties :smile:

4. Forleb

Forleb Active Member

Ratings:
    +48
    Discord:
    Forleb#0943
    Before I start, not that I have 0 affiliation with the Raid community, so this is just my opinion from what I see here.

Firstly, I'll note that you have a very mature and formal writing style, and appear very keen on getting straight to the point - as well as being directly honest. After looking into your stats page, I discovered that this account appears to be brand new, which is particularly puzzling because you clearly know what you're talking about; Did you switch over from a previous account that has your old stats? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and believe that you are as sociable and reliable as you suggested above, but once again, I've never played Raid. You sound ready to tackle the tasks that come with moderating, and dedicated to putting actual effort into said tasks. It's a +1 from me, but a reply regarding my question on your account and its stats would be greatly appreciated. Best of luck!

5. BoostedBeauties

Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks for your feedback man I appreciate it. So to answer your question, I had an account back in 2012 but i was just a young kid I didn't know what forums were or anything like that. Unfortunately I have nothing that can prove my old stats :frowning:

6. skylasky

skylasky Skylaskys opinions probally offend you

Ratings:
    +3
    +1 , very active and helpful in game and has helped me out a few times . Very approachable and helpful would be a great addition to the raid staff

7. BoostedBeauties

Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks Sky I appreciate that :grinning:

8. Terapix7

Terapix7 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm kind of new to this server, but I truly believe that BoostedBeauties should be accepted into the MOD community. I fully trust him to be a staff on Raid because he has helped me and others in times of need. Some of you may not know, but before I try to be friends with a player on Brawl, I would hop on to my alternate account to "test" and see if they are honest and mature. So I used my alternate Minecraft account on him just to see if there were any changes to the player's attitude and maturity when a certain player logs off. I was very impressed with Boosted's answers. I told him about my alternate account later on, so we're good now lol. This is just my opinion. I'm didn't type all of this because he's on my team, or even my friend, I typed this because he can be trusted on whatever his task is assigned to him. I believe maturity is important when applying Mod, and BoostedBeauties fits in that category.

#8 Terapix7, Nov 17, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
  9. BoostedBeauties

Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks Terapix I appreciate that alot!

10. BoostedBeauties

Ratings:
    +2
    can i ask why?

May i ask why?

#10 BoostedBeauties, Nov 17, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2020
  11. Iqn_

Iqn_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +195
    Hey boosted. You have recently joined and started playing so im not fully 100% sure you're ready. Id suggest getting more ideas out to the community and continue making more ideas.
    Also you have had a warning for disrespect so maybe that can be an issue too. But with all said, since ive talked with you before i think you are quite mature anand your application is decent. I jabs to give you a +0 reasons above are things i feel like you need to work on

12. BoostedBeauties

Ratings:
    +2
    I get what you're saying, however I didn't know I was warned and for what was said. I also am not new to Raid I've been around for quite a while i just unfortunately had lost my other account and have really no proof of my other account ever being on raid. Thanks for your feedback Iqn_.

13. MoistMayonnaise

MoistMayonnaise Retired Brawl Staff

Ratings:
    +382
    I haven't seen you in game really either and you had a warning for disrespect which you can check here 3 days ago from when I replied. If you are a player that just lost access to your other account then maybe you could mention an ign that could ring a bell. I am not saying you have to of course.

14. TheSilverFox101

TheSilverFox101 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I believe BoostedBeauties would be an excellent addition to the mod community. He is kind, mature, and has experience. Just like me, BoostedBeauties played raid years ago on a different account than we do now. He is everything I expect a good mod to be

15. Champloo

Champloo Well-Known Member
    Build Team

Ratings:
    +851
    I'm going with a -1 because of the recent warning and your fairly new forums account. Work on your maturity and activity before applying.

16. BoostedBeauties

Ratings:
    +2
    Right, as I stated above I don't know what was said when I was warned. I would like to know simply to know if I was joking around with anyone or if I actually offended anyone. My accounts were bobnub and Berly1.

Hey Champloo thank you for your feedback, also as I stated above I don't know what was said when I was warned. I would like to know simply to know if I was joking around with anyone or if I actually offended anyone. I know that sometimes when I joke around with my friends on here other players think I'm referring to them. have a wonderful rest of your day :grinning:

17. Iqn_

Iqn_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +195
  18. CoCaptainBlue

CoCaptainBlue Raid Mod | Team Manta | Assistant Fridge Manager

Ratings:
    +80
    Hi, Thank you for applying for staff.

Before I make a formal reply, is it possible I could get an IGN for the other account?

19. BoostedBeauties

Ratings:
    +2
    Of course, bobnub also Berly1

https://www.brawl.com/players/bobnub this was my old account if anyone wanted to check it out. I also apologize for the false information I joined in 2014 not 2012. My sincerest of aplogies.
    @CoCaptainBlue

#19 BoostedBeauties, Nov 18, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2020