1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Randy Nukes McWar One Last Time

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by randomcitizen1, Nov 21, 2020.

?

#Randy4WarMod2k20?#NukeWar##SoonWasALie#WarHasBeenDeadSince2.0#HiRoke

1. Yes \:V/

93.3%
  2. No ¯\_(:V)_/¯

6.7%
  1. randomcitizen1

randomcitizen1 The schizophrenic swagmoneymillionaire

Ratings:
    +2,099
    War Moderator Application

Read over this thread: http://www.brawl.com/threads/14752/
    If you do not meet the requirements (active, helpful, must have Discord, etc) do not apply yet; it will be an auto deny.
    No, @Signatured is a dead meme.

What is your in-game name? - randomcitizen1
    Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? - Yes, I bought it in China and, despite @EmperorTrump45's wall, I managed to migrate it over from Mexico.

How old are you? - 1/2 ur age + 7 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    What time zone are you in? - I'm in URMUM (UTC-69)
    Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? - Yes, I speak English, scrub, and @Lord_Roke's love language. [Hi babe ; ^))))))]

What is your experience and knowledge of Brawl? - Know this place better than the warts on me mother's face. Also, I am the forums. Everyone knows this. Ask anyone whose opinion matters.
    What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? - Every server I moderate dies. fpsHG? Dead of starvation. SGG? Didn't survive. Wildwest? Rode off into the sunset. Gimme mod for War so I can nuke it. It's the only appropriate way to send it off.
    Why do you want to become a moderator on Brawl? - For the people; for the memes.

Have you ever used a hacked client before? - Whoever writes the Brawl News nowadays is a hack. idek who does it, but they are. Only I wrote the good stuff. Ask anyone.
    Have you ever been punished (banned, kicked, muted, etc) legitimately on a public Minecraft server? If so, why? - 2015-03-11_14.02.14.png

What do you consider your greatest strength? - Sitting in poof for hours banning 13 year old future criminals on WarZ.
    What do you consider your greatest weakness? - @Lord_Roke and his sultry voice.
    Which Brawl server(s) are you most active on? - All the dead ones bb. fpsHG, SGG, Minestrike, and Wildwest were the shiz.

How many Brawl staff applications have you made in the past? - Only 1, but I was accepted as staff another time without an app and then ezpromoted to Smod shortly thereafter because #biasedstaff lmao.
    What is the date of the last application you submitted? - Nov 4, 2014 (Holy son of a mother, it's been over 6 years 0.0)
    Do you have Discord? - Yeah, I hang out with the OGs and the staff. All the kewl kidz.

Anything else you would like to state? - This entire app is in white since if you use the light theme, you're dead to me. Also, if you vote no, you're cringier than this application. :v (Also also, I'll see you all later today.)

Please insert a Yes / No poll below. Yes-No Pole.png

2. marcel18167

marcel18167 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +237
    Bro, yes.
    And while they're at it, gimme mod too.

3. EmperorTrump45

EmperorTrump45 Dank Memer

Ratings:
    +2,140
  4. Lord_Roke