1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Can we please reset the raid map soon?

Discussion in 'Raid' started by JPMan28, Mar 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. JPMan28

    JPMan28 New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2020
    Messages:
    2
    Ratings:
    +4
    There are like 12 people on raid at any given time in which like 75% of them are afk at spawn and the other 25% are steves building a wooden house 50 blocks outside of spawn. A map reset would bring new players to the server and make current players actually play the game rather than sitting at spawn doing absolutely nothing.
     
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. CoCaptainBlue

    CoCaptainBlue Raid Mod | Team Manta | Assistant Fridge Manager

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2018
    Messages:
    681
    Ratings:
    +81
    A new map is in the works :smile:
     
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. TheMel0n

    TheMel0n 8 Year McPvPer

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2016
    Messages:
    717
    Ratings:
    +109
    Discord:
    Ante#7366
    vouch
     
  4. sch104

    sch104 Team Ice

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2019
    Messages:
    99
    Ratings:
    +41
     
    • Like Like x 1
Loading...
Similar Threads Forum Date
Idea Please reset the server. Raid Jun 12, 2016
Idea Please Reset!! Survival PvP Raid May 10, 2016
Please announce on public chat about daily reset of end. Raid Jan 29, 2015
Please no Oceans within 2k of spawn next map Raid Jun 13, 2020
Idea Decrease Max Server Size. Please. Capture the Flag May 25, 2020
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...