1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Accepted Kobaltsar Party Jmod Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Kobaltsar, Apr 18, 2021.

?

Yes / No Poll

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Kobaltsar

Kobaltsar Party Mod / Party Sub-Manager

Ratings:
    +19
    Brawl Junior Moderator Application

Read over this thread: http://www.brawl.com/threads/14752/
    If you do not meet the requirements (active, helpful, must have Discord, etc) do not apply yet; it will be an auto deny.

What is your in-game name? - Kobaltsar
    Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? - Yes

How old are you? - 19
    What time zone are you in? - PST
    Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? - No, only English

What is your experience and knowledge of Brawl? - I first joined the server in 2014 and played on the old party quite a bit back then. I rejoined the server back in early January before the full release of party and played quite a bit of the beta and on the build server with a group of friends. Since the full release of party back in February, I've been very active on the party server. I have not played much other than party and build, to be fair.
    What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? - I've only been an admin on a friend's server back in around 2015 or so.
    Why do you want to become a moderator on Brawl? - I'm very active on party and I believe it would be a fun experience to be able to contribute to the party server as a staff member. I'd love to use it as a learning experience as well in terms of how to talk to people and things of that nature.

Have you ever used a hacked client before? - No, I have not.
    Have you ever been punished (banned, kicked, muted, etc) legitimately on a public Minecraft server? If so, why? - I've been muted on Mineplex because one day I asked a mod to mute me and he actually perm muted me on Mineplex. Other than that, I've been warned twice on another server, once for making a suicide joke and the other for trying to bait someone into saying Hypixel because it would auto mute them. These warns were a few years back in 2018 so I can confirm that I am mature enough now to not make dumb decisions.

What do you consider your greatest strength? - I consider myself to be a very hardworking person. Whether it is on party or at work or even running, I set goals for myself and I always strive to beat the goals that
    What do you consider your greatest weakness? - Lately, I've had some issues with having a short temper but that shouldn't really effect being a jmod because it's mostly at work. If I had to guess the reason as to why I'm having issues with short temper, the back story here is I work at Walmart. The environment there is very, very toxic to keep it simple. It gets to me there but I don't believe this weakness should effect me as a jmod.
    Which Brawl server(s) are you most active on? - Party Deluxe, Build

How many Brawl staff applications have you made in the past? - None
    What is the date of the last application you submitted? - N/A
    Do you have Discord? Yes, Kobaltsar#0939

Anything else you would like to state? - I would love to be able to contribute to the server and I'm sure that it will be a fun learning experience if I am accepted.

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. YinYangBear

YinYangBear New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    +1 There's definitely a lack of active staff members on Party and I think with you being the most active player and also just all around a very nice and welcoming person, you would be a great addition to the staff team. I'm also sure that the short temper thing shouldn't be an issue as I've seen you deal with stressful situations and not make a scene out of them so I'm sure it won't be a problem. Overall if there was any active Party player that applied for staff you're definitely one of, if not the most deserving of the position.

3. Rilweed

Rilweed New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    +1 Super active, never toxic at all, would make a great addition to an under moderated game mode. No party player would know how to moderate better than the most active player lol, definitely deserved.

4. Warrey

Warrey Member

Ratings:
    +67
    Discord:
    Warrey#9081
    Hey @Kobaltsar , you are a humble person from what I can see in-game. You also have a lot of experience. Another good thing to note is that you are active on the party community discord which I believe shows your willingness in improving the game-mode. As well as in game we have discussed creative in making it more enjoyable.

There are also few party staff members. So I believe we need you. You have also helped me catching hackers which is highly respected as party is a game-mode full of them.

+1
    - Warrey

#4 Warrey, Apr 19, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2021