1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Complete Dead End

Discussion in 'Map Submissions' started by Prouddyyy, Jun 9, 2021 at 5:27 PM.

1. Prouddyyy

Prouddyyy Coca Cola or Pepsi?

Ratings:
    +316
    Discord:
    Prouddyyy#0679
    • Like Like x 1
  2. featherpaw

featherpaw Your friendly neighborhood kitten! :3

Ratings:
    +1,409
    I like the concept, but can't help but feel like the walls are a bit bare. I'm also concerned that players may get caught on the corners where the map extends into the gold arena. Other than those 2 points, I think it's a cool map! +0

3. Prouddyyy

Prouddyyy Coca Cola or Pepsi?

Ratings:
    +316
    Discord:
    Prouddyyy#0679
    been struggling a bit to think of a solution for this tried many things that looked just, well, awful.

I don't get what you mean by this If you're concerned about the fact that it might be a bit more challenging given the fact it isn't square, then that was exactly my intention as dead end isn't exactly the most difficult game, and often leads to long boring stalemates.

4. featherpaw

featherpaw Your friendly neighborhood kitten! :3

Ratings:
    +1,409
    Have you considered either blackstone (if it's added yet) or possibly polished stone/andesite?
    If your intention is to purposefully make players possibly get caught on the sharp edges, then I think that could be a fun addition. I just wasn't aware that that was your intention.