1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

PDM's Builder Application

Discussion in 'Build Team Applications' started by PartyDiasMc, Jul 20, 2021.

?

Should i be accepted into the Brawl Build Team?

This poll will close on Sep 20, 2021 at 4:26 PM.
  1. +1

62.5%
  2. 0

25.0%
  3. -1

12.5%
  1. PartyDiasMc

PartyDiasMc New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Minecraft Username - PartyDiasMc

Discord - Dizelkraftwerke#3812

Timezone - UTC+06:00

Would you consider yourself experienced with WorldEdit? Why? - I will consider myself experienced with Worldedit. I started using WE for basic terraforming, and since then, improved a lot. Unfortunately, I don't remember exactly when I started using this tool.

Would you consider yourself experienced with VoxelSniper? Why? - I use Voxel Sniper mainly to shape statues, and some other features. I can't call myself a professional when handling this tool, but I'm definitely not a beginner.

How active would you be on Brawl's Build Team? (A couple hours per week, one hour per day, etc.) - Depending on the schedule at work and at the university. During the holidays/vacations, I can devote quite a lot of time (about 8-9 hours a day). But with a standard schedule - about 2-3 hours per day.

Why do you want to join Brawl's Build Team? - The reasons, in fact, are not particularly important: I do not have any hobbies, as a result of which there is free time that I would like to devote to building in minecraft. And since I came across your server, with a good gamemode that provides (almost) unlimited building opportunities, I decided to try to get into the ranks of the team, and help it with some of my skills.

What would you consider your greatest strength with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - I’m good with large builds and vehicles on all scales. Also, I believe that one of my strengths is speed.

What would you consider your greatest weakness with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - I have some minor difficulties with vegetation and some building themes.

List any previous experience you have with building - I was in the other (not brawl) build team before, unfortunately, all videos and photos were deleted.

Pictures: (Include as many pictures of your builds as you can. If you do not include pictures, your application will be automatically denied. When possible, include proof that the builds are your own.):
    Click to view imgur album!

Click to view imgur album!

UPD1: Added aditional album with my map for build contest XIII and updated main album with screenshots, i forgot to include.

I'm not sure if screenshots are looking good, you can always visit my map and see the buildings yourself PlotID (457182)

#1 PartyDiasMc, Jul 20, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2021 at 3:55 AM
  2. Axe_the_Miner

Axe_the_Miner Member

Ratings:
    +14
    Discord:
    Axe_the_miner#3515
    +1 built with him before and is great and fun to work with!

3. coledest

coledest Member

Ratings:
    +3
    yuh go sexy builds very cool

4. Fordale

Fordale Queen

Ratings:
    +79
    Discord:
    Fordale#4520
    You have some cool stuff here, however there isn't much variety. It seems your strength statues and vehicles. Could we by chance see more variety? May throw in some modern, terraforming, or medieval and we could get an accurate grasp on your skills.
    I mentioned this on Axe's post, but some of the builds here are also pictured in his application. Could you clarify which builds are actually yours and which one's you collaborated with?

-1 for now (lack of content)

5. PartyDiasMc

PartyDiasMc New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you for your honesty.
    All builds in this album are mine, both Temple and the statue of the Spartan.

6. Mezhsezonje

Mezhsezonje New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    +1 for this awesome russian speaking guy!
    It seems to me, the player has enough skills to join the builder team. I don't see a problem that he specializes in a specific building style. As in any art, it is great to have your own style and in this case I can see it.