1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Trial overneo's JMOD Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by overneo, Jun 17, 2022.

?

JMOD?

1. +1

8 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. +0

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. -1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. overneo

overneo Member

Ratings:
    +33
    Brawl Junior Moderator Application

What is your in-game name? - overneo

Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? - Yes

How old are you? - 18

What time zone are you in? - BST

Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? - I can speak both English and French.

What is your experience and knowledge of Brawl? - I found Brawl in 2015 but drifted away at the end of 2016 when I got bored of Minecraft. Around this time last year I returned and, like my younger self, only really played party. More recently I've been exploring all of the other game modes on Brawl and can say that I at least have a basic familiarity of them all, but needless to say I am most comfortable on Party and Build.

What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? - I used to be a JMOD here so I know what is expected of a staff member in terms of maturity, approachability, helping the development of the server, etc. Other than that, there's nothing else that is noteworthy.

Why do you want to become a moderator on Brawl? - I already help out where I can, mostly through building, and want to go further with it. Building has it's limitations of course, so it would be nice to be in the loop of things so that I can direct my attention and ideas where they are most needed. I also really love the party community and atmosphere, a calm and relaxing place that is welcoming and noob friendly, and I would like to maintain that by keeping the rule breakers out, and being a role model for players.

Have you ever used a hacked client before? - No

Have you ever been punished (banned, kicked, muted, etc) legitimately on a public Minecraft server? If so, why? - No

What do you consider your greatest strength? - I am an incredibly efficient worker and get things done soon after they've been asked of me, making me a fairly reliable person. I'd like to think that i'm approachable and friendly, and i already help new players when they ask for it, being quite knowledgable of the game mode.

What do you consider your greatest weakness? - I have a habit of overworking myself, most likely because i'm a perfectionist, but I'd like to hope that I've learnt from my mistakes and that now I can maintain a healthy balance of fun and work.

Which Brawl server(s) are you most active on? - Party

How many Brawl staff applications have you made in the past? - 2

What is the date of the last application you submitted? - 3rd November 2021

Do you have Discord? Rubyy#9754

Anything else you would like to state? - <3

2. hooodrich

hooodrich Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i assume this is just going to be auto accepted, don’t think I need to elaborate as to why this is a large +1

3. overneo

overneo Member

Ratings:
    +33
    thank you thank you

4. Xavier_RiddlePPM

Ratings:
    +0
  5. soltarity

soltarity solrarity

Ratings:
    +3
    I’m so excited to see that you’re reapplying!
    You’re an amazing addition to the staff team. The most reliable and efficient worker I’ve ever met and I can without any hesitations say the biggest +1 to your application.

Bestest of luck although I can already tell auto accepted for sure! :smile: