Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!
There are a number of different commands on Raid that can help you survive and give you an advantage, provided you can use them correctly! In-game, you can see a list of the most important commands by using the /help command.
/msg [name] [message]
- This command allows you to send a private message to another player that can only be seen by them and you.
- This command allows you to send a private message to the last person that has sent you a private message. Pro Tip: Using /r is faster and easier than using /msg all the time. With that said, make sure that when you use /r you know the last person that sent you a message, or received one from you!
- Displays all players on the server at that time, color coded by rank.
- Enables/disables the YouTube mode. While in YouTube mode, no coordinates are displayed in chat due to teleporting to a warp nor by setting, removing, or listing your warps. As the name suggests, this command is very helpful while recording youtube videos.
/ores [name optional]
- Shows the ores you mined (if no name supplied) or the ores another player mined.
- Teleports you to the Spawn. More information about the spawn can be found here.
- Can only be used while standing on a tracker (any type). This command allows you to track the nearest player depending on the type of tracker. You can find out more about the tracking system here.
- Opens the shop GUI. More information about the shop system and it's features can be found here.
- Deposits the specified amount of gold ingots into your shop account.
- Withdraws the specified amount of gold ingots from your shop account.
/warp or /warp list
- Shows a list of all warps, including their names, worlds (nether), and their coordinates. Your home is called "null" on that list.
- Teleports you to the location of the warp that has been set with [name].
/warp set [name]
- Sets a private warp point at the place where you are right now. You can set a maximum of 5 private warps, your home counts as a private warp.
/warp remove [name] or /warp del [name]
- Removes the warp point that has been set with [name].
- This command shows you all team related commands with short explanations for each. More information about the Raid team system can be found here.