Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!
Custom Item Names:
You can rename your item of choice to something unique! The item name is displayed in the death message where everybody can see it.
Requires 1 rename key. (Buy)
See available & previously used keys with /keys
Every item can be renamed (except compass & class selector)
Command: /rename [color] [name...]
* Color: You may choose a color for the name▦ Black
Example: Let's rename Mage's Freeze Spell to Frostwand. Do this command: /rename aqua Frostwand while holding the Freeze Spell in your hand.
You will be asked to confirm the name. To do so, type 'yes' in chat, or 'cancel' to cancel.
Your weapon name will show up in death messages:
(Chemist sword renamed to Knife)
Item Stat Tracking:
You can activate statistic tracking for every class item.
Requires 1 stat tracking key. (Buy)
See available keys in /keys
Can be enabled for every item (except compass & class selector)
You can see which statistic types the item can track by hovering, even without having a key.
You will be asked to confirm enabling stat tracking for the selected item. To confirm, type 'yes' in chat, or 'cancel' to cancel.
The following statistics are tracked:
Note: Some statistic types only work on specific items
- Damage Dealt
- Flag Carrier Kills
- Freezes (Mage Freze Spell)
- Wall Climbs (Soldier Sword)
- Mobs buffed (Necro Sword)
- Frenzies (Pyro Axe)
- Inventories restored (Medic Sword)
- Headshots (Archer Bow)
- Assassination Attempts (Assassin Sword & Assassinate)
- Assassinations (Assassin Sword & Assassinate)
- Invisible Ninjas killed (Archer Bow, Chemist Damage Pot, Elf Pure Element, Pyro Bow, Mage Damage/Flame/Lightning Spell)
- Longest Distance Kill (Archer Bow, Pyro Bow)
- Teammates healed (Engineer Cake, Mage Heal)
- Players hit (Engineer Manual Turret Override)
- Players teleported (Engineer Teleporters)
- Players bolted (Mage Lighting)
- Players ignited (Mage Flame)
- Players pummeled (Ninja Egg, Medic Snowball)
- HP restored (Medic Sword)
- Arrows shot (All bows)
- Elf Shields broken (Mage Lightning)
- Projectiles reflected (Elf Sword/Shield)
- Turrets frozen (Mage Freeze)
Hover over an item to see all tracked statistics:
You can also hover over the item's name in every death message to see its weapon stats